Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Black circular growths on body

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Black circular growths on body

Postby MorkyOrky » Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:38 pm

I dreamt that I had a number of black circular growths over my body and arms. They were about 3-4cm in diameter. They were not causing me any discomfort but people were commenting on them. I got a knife and prised at one and it popped out like it was a rubber bung. It left a hole all the way through to the other side. I then prised the others out and people could see through the holes to the other side. My body had about 15-20 holes. I was unperturbed by this. I don't remember the situation though it may have been part of another dream where I was on a beach and I going to an old log cabin to live near the beach. A couple of people said that it was almost ready and that the boys were finishing it off. I went inside and it was larger than what I thought though still small. It was damp and the double bed took up a lot of space and there was mould on it. Two boys appeared and said it would fine once they got the wood stove burning. I was really pleased with it as it was mine and where I truly wanted it to be. This part of the dream reflects my aspirations. Not sure if these are two separate dreams. Can anyone help; particularly the bungs/growths as this was so weird?
MorkyOrky
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Black circular growths on body

Postby Sheena » Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:19 pm

People can see thru you. You cannot hide any more. A wish?
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby MorkyOrky » Sun Jul 30, 2017 1:18 pm

Thank you Sheena. Perhaps I can see through myself. I'm aware of my ego challenging for its place with my spiritual being as I aspire to grow in line with my values, aspirations and spiritual connectedness. Am I hiding anything that others can now see through? I'm not sure. Thank you for your input as it has helped me to reflect on your view and whether this is something I need to explore further.
MorkyOrky
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Sheena » Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:45 pm

Good to reply.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Re: Transition from Old to New

Postby Superman1 » Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:58 pm

Are you seeing through others? There is some dark growth maybe from them, on your ability, which could reflect depending on yourself or better self more.
Maybe almost like you have gone beyond the growth they can give, or are unperturbed by them, for you've seen where real growth is, that takes you to the other side.
It seems your growth beyond this darkness will be noticed by others.

And again at the cabin, apparently relationships, like others can crowd you and grow wrong emotion or emotion is needed.
So once you have warmth it's fine. This looks like being pleased with yourself, what is yours, alone, and where you really want to be - near the ocean of the spirit, if you like.
So the bungs of the first half could be to stop the dark emotions, that you saw through, to get to the other side of this.

So the whole thing looks like a transition from people to new independence, maybe releasing negative emotions, not letting them affect you, then restarting them and relations in the fire, in your own space.
Superman1
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby MorkyOrky » Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:43 pm

Dear Superman. A very delayed response but I would like to thank you for your interpretation that I reflected on at the time and your response so very insightful and helped me see things with greater clarity. Thank you once again
MorkyOrky
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to General Dream Discussion