Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Deflated Motorcycle

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Deflated Motorcycle

Postby SergeRayRodrigo » Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:21 am

Last night, I dreamed that I was staying back at my childhood home in Gary, In. It was still dilapidated even though it's now a children's day care center in the waking world. Curtains for walls and floor boards showing, I was trying to sleep during the day when my parents and my oldest sister woke me up. My other, disabled sister was strangely absent. I think I was my current age and not a child, so I walked out to the backyard and grabbed a medium-sized motorcycle. I rode it north on Broadway street, but Downtown Gary was unrecognizable to me. It was clean, like New Orleans before right Mardi Gras. Once I got close to the lake the street was blocked off so I turned left and road through a number of parking lots, including a library one that had a lot of ramps and twisting cement roads. There was a chubby, older black man riding in front of me which was fine until my motorcycle tires deflated, and then, the seat deflated? I was puzzled by this. Then the base of the motorcycle deflated.

Somehow, the chubby, older black man ended up riding behind me and I felt pressured to keep moving. He wasn't mean or intimidating, but I was irritated at him because he just wouldn't get the heck from behind me.

I realized then that I didn't have my cell phone to call for help (I actually am without a cell phone right now in my waking life!). I think I actually tried to hitch hike home but I don't remember how I got back to my childhood house. I might have walked? Once I got back my family didn't seem to notice anything wrong with me.

Any thoughts? Questions? jokes? Trolls? spams? Feelings? Interpretations?
SergeRayRodrigo
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer

Re: Deflated Motorcycle

Postby Sheena » Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:15 pm

For this one, the motorbike symbolizes the Desired Self.
Older figure is ahead of this youngster, and in the way.
It's blackness means that dreamer does not perceive it - him, for it is the introjected father and other authority pre-existing the self - for what it is.
That deflation represents loss of power and status, wish fulfillment for this reactive tyro.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Re: Deflated Motorcycle

Postby Varzandeh » Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:18 pm

A motorcycle means running a small two people business, If deflated means the business will be shut for a while.
A warning Please donate some to the homeless .
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Return to General Dream Discussion