Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

A dream about nuclear war in my country!

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

A dream about nuclear war in my country!

Postby TheVividDreamer » Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:01 am

I had the weirdest dream last night, it was so vivid that I even thought it isn't a dream but a reality.
I dreamed about a war in my country. It was a nuclear war and I had the chance to walk around my town and see the desolation,
everything was left the way it is. Such an eerie scenery will never leave my mind. Then after I came back home, there were a couple of neighbors just sitting inside and talking to my grandmother and mother. Everyone was just talking about the nukes and how this is pretty much the apocalypse for us. Soon enough, I was the last one to enter the bunker, just in case we forgot someone. When the bunkers doors got closed, we knew that we won't see the surface for a long time. I then went to help a couple of my friends to repair the generators before I settled in. After I went to my room, I fell asleep and woke up the next day just when the nukes fell over our country. I went to the bunkers doors to see if they were locked only to see the ultimate destruction in front of my eyes. Luckily for me, I still had enough time to run into the bunker and close the other doors before the blast killed us all. I even rescued a few of my neighbors who were at the first doors which are at the surface. Then I made sure that everything was okay and all of the sudden, I had a sniper in my hands. Then I went out only to see that the whole town was under the control of the Nazis and I was a Soviet soldier. I quickly ran into some building to find myself some cover, I then sat at the balcony and started to snipe the enemy soldiers and their snipers who were trying to retake the town. At one point, while I was shooting, I saw my classmate in Nazi uniform. She even looked at me while I was scoping in on her to take the shot, the last thing she did was smile before I took that shot. It hurt me to do that as in real life we were actually good friends before we stopped talking to each other after the school was over. Anyways, the next thing that happened is that we did manage to win in the end and take the town back into our hands. I then ran back into the bunker to celebrate with everyone with some wine which we had.
TheVividDreamer
Dream Child
Dream Child

Re: A dream about nuclear war in my country!

Postby Sheena » Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:31 pm

Read Achebe, Things Fall Apart.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Read Achebe, Things Fall Apart.

Postby TheVividDreamer » Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:26 pm

I have read like 13 chapters of that book, but can you please explain what this book has to do with my dream?
TheVividDreamer
Dream Child
Dream Child

Postby NocciolaNicole » Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:27 pm

Sheena puts meaningless interpretations.
NocciolaNicole
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby TheVividDreamer » Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:30 pm

NocciolaNicole wrote:Sheena puts meaningless interpretations.

Oh, okay, it's a great book nonetheless but I was confused as though what it means.
Thanks for clearing it out for me that it has no meaning at all
TheVividDreamer
Dream Child
Dream Child

Postby NocciolaNicole » Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:43 pm

Also, your dream could either mean that you're thinking about nuclear wars too often.
It could also mean that you are worrying about something that will turn out okay in the end.
Can you please help me in interpreting my dreams? Please check the forum and let me know if you're into direct messaging to help.
NocciolaNicole
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby Batman » Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:55 am

Actually the dream takes on a prophetic messages ...
between Russia and Nazi -America in which you have to bunker down ...
(Ride out this ... Future)
Though it should be taken to 'the nuke talk' as this is 'spirit' ... It :rarara:

As you order on the side dish of Russia over Nazi -America #1 motto
:eat: (This takes on a North Korean nuked dish that Is being served in the American media)

:geek: ... it's all a kind of spam flavor... So bunker down... as you sniper (snip) down Nazi ... Nuke um (friend)
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby TheVividDreamer » Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:17 am

Batman wrote:Actually the dream takes on a prophetic messages ...
between Russia and Nazi -America in which you have to bunker down ...
(Ride out this ... Future)
Though it should be taken to 'the nuke talk' as this is 'spirit' ... It :rarara:

As you order on the side dish of Russia over Nazi -America #1 motto
:eat: (This takes on a North Korean nuked dish that Is being served in the American media)

:geek: ... it's all a kind of spam flavor... So bunker down... as you sniper (snip) down Nazi ... Nuke um (friend)

Sorry, but I couldn't understand a single thing you wrote...
TheVividDreamer
Dream Child
Dream Child

Postby Batman » Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:59 am

Well maybe it's best you not know ... and wait for the aftermath, that way you can pick up the pieces
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby TheVividDreamer » Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:06 am

Well, I simply don't believe that there will be any type of aftermath while I'm alive, never even trusted what's written in the books like bible either
TheVividDreamer
Dream Child
Dream Child

Postby Batman » Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:02 am

Maybe if you had taken a 'Good Faith' route in such words, the words would of :dusto: popped and gave you ammunition to shoot your Nazi-American friend up as a Russian commie and all this dream would be like a video game :computer: against your country ... (remember the Bible is pretty old and been interpreted in many different ways )

Say hi to PUTIN-TAT (as tweety Bird in looney tune land would say... I thought I saw a pussy tat!)

So which country/land are you in?
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby TheVividDreamer » Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:22 pm

Batman wrote:Maybe if you had taken a 'Good Faith' route in such words, the words would of :dusto: popped and gave you ammunition to shoot your Nazi-American friend up as a Russian commie and all this dream would be like a video game :computer: against your country ... (remember the Bible is pretty old and been interpreted in many different ways )

Say hi to PUTIN-TAT (as tweety Bird in looney tune land would say... I thought I saw a pussy tat!)

So which country/land are you in?

What American-Nazi ? I wasn't fighting against "American-Nazis", I was fighting against real WWII Nazis, the ones from the 1940's. The dream even felt as I was in WWII, trying to defend my town from the invading Nazi army.
TheVividDreamer
Dream Child
Dream Child

Postby Sheena » Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:23 pm

TheVividDreamer wrote:

Oh, okay, it's a great book nonetheless but I was confused as though what it means.

You would both have to know how to read.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Batman » Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:33 pm

Okay... your on a side that is against Nazis ... I was trying to put it into today's world ... as Nazis killed minority groups ... because of religious beliefs and personal choices ...
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby Sheena » Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:49 pm

your you're yore Eeyore.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby TheVividDreamer » Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:49 am

Sheena wrote:
TheVividDreamer wrote:

You would both have to know how to read.

It's a book about a man who becomes a perfect leader and a warrior even though his father was completely opposite and was in debt to the whole tribe.
Tell me, what does that have anything to do with nukes and Nazis? Or at least tell me what the book actually means if there is an actual meaning.
TheVividDreamer
Dream Child
Dream Child

Postby Sheena » Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:04 pm

Wrong Q. It's what it has to do with you, that despite status and abilities there are stronger impersonal forces in life affecting you now.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby TheVividDreamer » Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:44 pm

Sheena wrote:Wrong Q. It's what it has to do with you, that despite status and abilities there are stronger impersonal forces in life affecting you now.

Oh, okay, thanks for explaining this to me. Now I see how this is related to my dream, thanks again.
TheVividDreamer
Dream Child
Dream Child

Postby Sheena » Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:47 pm

De nada. Just tell us what you do with it.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to General Dream Discussion