Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

wild animals trying to get inside the house

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

wild animals trying to get inside the house

Postby abbynormal » Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:37 pm

I dreamt [a fragment remembered] that I was in somebody's house that i'd been living in a while, and wild animals and other creatures were outside trying to get in, and one finally cracked the pane of a large picture window and somehow snouted his way into the house without shattering the glass and getting cut, just a neat division of the glass as though it was laser-cut. it was a wild cow, lean and hungry but friendly also, it nuzzled me with its wet nose and looked up at me with the "food stare" but I had nothing to feed it with. my house mate was not impressed. :?
abbynormal
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Re: wild animals trying to get inside the house

Postby Sheena » Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:35 pm

If wildness gets into you (as you may wish it to) then what are you and what do you do? Are you free that way?
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby abbynormal » Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:02 am

where I live are lots of wild animals. I live in a tin can that is called that as it is made of thin metal and is somewhat flimsy, a bear could claw its way into my home if it wanted to. even a deer could bash in a window and come in if it wanted to. 'coons dug through the foundation and tore things up down there. damned nuisances. :o
abbynormal
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Sheena » Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:36 pm

The animals do not want to do those things.
Make dreams that are bigger than your mobile home.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Superman1 » Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:25 pm

Hope there's no Sasquatch up there. Then again...
Certain others might seem like they are out of control or wild, so perhaps the picture cracked and there is a division between you and them where you may want precise control, the opposite, that light or seeing gives when focused into power, and not have this shattered.
Maybe because you're hungry for the gentle friendly folk who can nurture you nicely, with the milk of human kindness.
So you're not impressed with the reality.
Superman1
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby abbynormal » Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:41 am

i'm definitely not impressed with mundane reality, but at the same time i'm grateful that so far it has not been worse.
abbynormal
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Sheena » Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:00 pm

If last comment is not an egoic lie, then show the gratitude. Stop the vulnerable victim schtick. That is erasing life energy within and around you.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to General Dream Discussion