Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Confused.

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Confused.

Postby cess292012 » Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:01 pm

Hi! I want to know what is the general meaning of my dream last night. i dream about our place was attacked by a huge gorilla and at the same time the land was breaking like there was an earthquake. by that the people in my dreams are panicking and the cars in highway was in jammed. and my character there was ofcourse running because i don't want to get capture by the gorilla. and as i was running i thought that the people that comes to my way is the people that i can ask for help but i was wrong i realize that they are terrorist. so i also run away from them because they might kill me if they capture me. so i came back to the highway asking and begging to the people who have cars if i can hitch but they kept on saying no. until i found a public transportation that finally helped me. and he took me away from the chaos. and i found out that he is a military and he took me in their military camp that is hidden inside the huge,and full of obstacle cave and at the end of that cave i saw people that was hiding from the chaos/disaster that happens on the city. And i found out at that they are at peace hiding in that place. i felt that i am safe. Can you help me interpret the whole meaning of this dream? Thanks a lot. :) :)
cess292012
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Confused.

Postby Sheena » Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:56 pm

It means that being grown up is hard.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby cess292012 » Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:47 am

hmm well i strongly agree. i wish i am a kid again. but i have to live a life now in the present.
cess292012
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Varzandeh » Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:05 am

Monkey is interpreted as a damned and deceiver enemy.
If dreamt was fighting a monkey and the monkey overcame him means he will get ill
and the side effects will remain.

If one dreamt there was a quake and earth was shivering means the people of that
region will have a disaster or an epidemic.
A cave means an illness.This can be a warning...Please donate to a homeless to reduce side effects.
Please update in less than a month if something happened.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Return to General Dream Discussion