Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

The same dream again

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

The same dream again

Postby Andrex » Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:36 am

I dream about the fence in my backyard. The neighbors behind me keep taking my fence down. I am very upset to wake up and look out and they have taken parts of my fence down so this time being its happened so many times I call the police. But the police come but instead of knocking on my door they instead come in unmarked cars and go to the room downstairs and in this room are my neighbors that all came up when they seen the police and they just look at me and smile and seem to be talking to the police about concerns. The only thing that changes in this dream are the neighbors who are taking my fence down. We have to have fences since we have pools in the backyard.
Andrex
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: The same dream again

Postby NocciolaNicole » Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:58 pm

The fence getting taken down could mean that people are invading your personal space or trying to get to know you.
NocciolaNicole
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Re: The same dream again

Postby Sheena » Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:58 pm

A fable about loss of innocence. Certainty from dualistic thinking.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to General Dream Discussion