Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Symbolic tree dream??

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Symbolic tree dream??

Postby dreamypammy » Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:06 am

I was driving down the road and stopped to take some pictures of the scenery because it was so pretty. It was a stream and trees and the light hit them so perfectly and everything was green and lush. My nieces were there and my sister stood right in front of where I was trying to take the picture. After I told her to move, I took a few. Then we were by a tree and I started to climb it. My son's father did too, but he stopped (which is weird because he always climbs insanely high in real life). Then he and my dad and my brother and all my sisters were there and I kept climbing and was going to go higher but I tested a branch and it was slightly broken, so I started going back down. There was exercise equipment in the tree now and I threw down 2 different size exercise balls to the ground. When I got to the part where I would need to jump to the ground, one of my sisters and my brother in law were coming up and I realized the front of the tree had slats for steps nailed into it, so I walked down easily. Throughout the dream I was thinking and planning a restaurant idea that I've had.
dreamypammy
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Symbolic tree dream??

Postby Varzandeh » Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:46 am

A scenery like paradise is a symbol for a good news on the way.

A tree means a person all of you will refer to him/her.
But exercise balls means YOU will kick up a raw.
Please update in less than a month when something happened.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Return to General Dream Discussion