Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Need help in interpreting this strange drea

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Need help in interpreting this strange drea

Postby Cloudcutter » Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:22 am

Last night I had dream in which I am talking to a woman and she tells me .. don't you remember me .. I was in other dream you had few days back ... and guess what it was right referencing.. I had seen the same women in my dreams few days back .. she was wearing different clothes in other dream but same women .. I find it very strange that a character in my dream referenced correctly to another dream I had before.. I don't remember the dream in great detail .. I actually remembered it in full detail in morning but now it has been 6-7 hrs since I got up and memory is fading fast on details of that dream .. anyone experienced something similar .. any idea of meaning?
Cloudcutter
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Need help in interpreting this strange drea

Postby Varzandeh » Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:48 am

Dreaming about a young woman for men means a happiness and achieving a wish is on the way , this is the same for women about dreaming a man.
The happiness will be as much as the woman ( or man ) will be beautiful and thick.
An old woman means the material world. The best is that the woman or man ( for women) was not known and was of a nice figure, that will mean an opening in the life.
An ugly, thin woman means a short of money and famine , a happy woman ( or a man for ladies) with make up means achieving a wish and an ugly dirty old woman means a bad situation and not achieving a wish.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Return to General Dream Discussion