Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Book of the dead

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Book of the dead

Postby JennyJenny » Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:31 pm

I was with my mother in some sort of town hall. One of our relatives had just died and she needed an official document about it only she was afraid for some reason to ask for it. I noticed another relative of mine - an uncle - working at the security desk. He told me the number of the document I needed. I went to the desk and was given a thick book. It was a book of the dead. I opened it and found a full page entry about myself. I was pleased and confused to find it there. Pleased, because it was such a large entry, as though I was really important but confused and worried because I was not dead so why should I be in there. I noticed that the entry was missing quite a bit of information, which I felt needed to be completed.
JennyJenny
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Book of the dead

Postby Sheena » Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:47 pm

A very positive personal image. About change. Dream suggests you are changing but resisting awareness or accountability for it.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Re: Book of the dead

Postby Varzandeh » Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:50 am

You were booked as a dead may mean you are booked as a ignorant person who does not listen to the advises and can't see the truth like a dead.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Return to General Dream Discussion