Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Bleeding nipple

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Bleeding nipple

Postby Batterybird » Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:36 am

I dreamt I was breastfeeding my baby (currently pregnant), but as I pulled the baby away I couldn't see any milk come out. I tried to squeese it out but just some clear substance came out. But from my right nipple, small drops of blood came out instead. My nipples felt sore, dry and tender.
Need some help understandig the meaning behind this dream.
Batterybird
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Bleeding nipple

Postby NocciolaNicole » Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:03 pm

Are your nipples hurting from breastfeeding? That could be why.
This is what the dream book interprets blood as: Life, passion, vitality, or life force.
If you are bleeding in a dream it means that you are exhausted or emotionally drained.
NocciolaNicole
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby Sheena » Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:45 pm

While somatic unconscious awareness could certainly play a part, don't elide the dream story is about inadequacy.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Varzandeh » Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:26 pm

Breast feeding means spending money is on the way.
Breast means daughter for ladies and wife for men.
If dreamt milk was flowing from her breast means blessings and livelihood for her daughter and will receive some money.
If dreamt there was flowing blood instead of milk means will receive some immoral money.
If dreamt her breast was pending too down means will have a baby girl.
Please update when something happened.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Return to General Dream Discussion