Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Ideas anyone??

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Ideas anyone??

Postby Synphoniq » Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:29 am

Recently about a week ago I dreamt some one j have a restraining order against gave me a yellow Labrador puppy. The dog promptly jumped from my arms and started leading me towards a hallway. It walked up to an elevator and then promptly ran over to a larger black woman. It stood up and morphed into me. Put her arms around the woman looked back at me and I could feel the sadness...The pain...The loneliness....She looked so hurt....She then morphed back into the puppy and ran behind this woman. I went to follow and I could no longer find the puppy. The puppy had vanished. I woke up feeling baffled. I know she was trying to tell me something. Whatever it was is important.

The next night I had the same dream but this time when I walked around the woman after the puppy I was suddenly outdoors looking at my son who is only 4. I got there just in time to see an older boy throw my son into a lake. His head went under and I couldn't move. I felt the pain and the fear but the longer I stood the longer he was under. Until I suddenly jumped in just in time to save his life but he wasn't breathing. But I could feel his heart beating against my chest. I woke up as my son's head started falling back. He was dying.

This dream has me shook. In my waking life more than usual I keep seeing puppies. Almost everywhere I go. And not just one but many. And the most common breed I'm seeing is Labrador puppies. I believe my guide is trying to tell me something but I can't understand....If anyone can help me I'd be forever grateful....
Synphoniq
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Happiness After Sadness

Postby Superman1 » Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:42 pm

You probably want happy and warm socializing to come after that bad episode.
To elevate yourself above the pain and loneliness of it, and not let the negative excess overwhelm that.

The next time, your thought went under this emotion, and you couldn't move due to pain and fear.
You might find it hard to stand up for yourself, and catch your breath.
But you feel your heart, which is the area it affects, though it might be like the new way forward or your control or confidence, and that sort of thing, is dying sometimes.

Yes, labs are best with people, which is probably what you need most now in a new rejuvenating way.
Also they are dogs for the blind, due to their intelligence I suppose, temperament, ability to train, patience, gentleness, loyalty, and every good virtue.
They retrieve what is golden, you may say.
Superman1
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Re: Ideas anyone??

Postby Synphoniq » Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:31 pm

Lately I've had a new found confidence I've been speaking my mind more. I got a job as an assistant manager which is way better than anything I've done before...I kicked a horrid drug addiction that destroyed my life for the better part of the last 15yrs. So it's highly possible.

I appreciate you sharing your thoughts with me!
Synphoniq
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to General Dream Discussion