Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Pain in a dream?

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Pain in a dream?

Postby Sig354 » Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:46 am

Had this dream last night and this is the very first time I can recall ever feeling pain in a dream. Out of nowhere my shoulder started to hurt. It was so intense in the dream I crawled under a table and broke down in tears. It felt like my shoulder had been impaled by something. I was totally unaware that I was in a dream and again I've never experienced pain in a dream, let alone a pain that intense. But the strange thing is when I woke up my shoulder was in an incredible amount of pain. Has anyone else felt pain in a dream and woke up to that same pain? Any help much appreciated
Sig354
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Pain in a dream?

Postby The Cat Whisperer » Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:08 pm

I dreamed a monster grabbed my right foot. I felt pain there in the dream and woke up with pain in the same foot.

Was your pain upon awakening fleeting or lasting? Mine was fleeting.
"You're The Cat Whisperer!"--my brother
Without chaos, there would be no creativity.
Dreams are free. Making them come true costs.
"Cheer up!" is the worst thing you can say to a person who is depressed.
The Cat Whisperer
Been There! Dreamt That!
Been There! Dreamt That!

Postby Sig354 » Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:09 pm

After I woke up the pain lasted maybe 10 minutes. Sharp at first incredibly painful just like in the dream and slowly subsided
Sig354
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Varzandeh » Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:54 am

If dreamt all of his members pain means he will lose his money or a property.
If dreamt his head aches means he will commit a sin and should repent.2/196.
If his forehead aches his religion is spoiled and will have a sorrow.
If his eye aches and used medicine for his eye means he will be guided to the truth.
If his ear ached means he will be insulted and will hear rude words.
If his nose ached or his nose was cut means important people will cause him a money loss.
If his tongue ached means he will say something and will be punished for that. If a businessman dreamt his tongue ached means he says lies in his business. If dreamt his tongue was cut means he will get pious.
If dreamt his mouth roof was swollen means he will deny someone’s right. If dreamt his mouth ached means he has many sorrows.
If his neck ached means he is cruel.
If his stomach ached means he is using immoral money. If dreamt his back ached means his family and relatives will disturb him.
If dreamt his liver ached means he loves his child.
If dreamt his hand ached means he will disturb his brother or his neighbor.
If his foreleg ached he disturbs his family and relatives.
If his fingers ached means he will disturb his partner. if dreamt his privy parts ached he be do corruption. If dreamt his anus ached means he will be corrupt.
If dreamt his legs ached he disturbs his workers.

If one dreamt his shoulder was healthy and strong means he will pass a deposit or
parcel to its owner.
If dreamt his shoulders were weak means he can't pass a deposit.
If dreamt his shoulders were hairy means he is trustful and keeps the deposit.
Shoulder may also mean : 1- Patience 2- beauty.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Return to General Dream Discussion