Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Kiss unknown man

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Kiss unknown man

Postby tandoorichick » Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:40 am

I dream i am abroad in Turkey with my sister, we become separated and i meet an unknown man. He shows me the sights and guides me on the journey. We share a kiss. He looks at me so adoringly. The scene changes and i see myself with a group of women and i have a disagreement with one of them.

What does this mean?
tandoorichick
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Re: Kiss unknown man

Postby NocciolaNicole » Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:44 am

It means that your relationship with your sister may need some work for the first part.
Kissing the man means that you want romantic company. It could also mean that you are getting in touch with your masculine side.
Having an argument with a woman may be symbolic of yourself arguing with two sides of yourself. Two different parts of you may be in conflict. Get in touch with your feminine side.
NocciolaNicole
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Re: Kiss unknown man

Postby Varzandeh » Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:02 am

Dreaming about a young woman for men means a happiness and achieving a wish is on the way , this is the same for women about dreaming a man.
The happiness will be as much as the woman ( or man ) will be beautiful and thick.
An old woman means the material world. The best is that the woman or man ( for women) was not known and was of a nice figure, that will mean an opening in the life.
An ugly, thin woman means a short of money and famine , a happy woman ( or a man for ladies) with make up means achieving a wish and an ugly dirty old woman means a bad situation and not achieving a wish.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Return to General Dream Discussion