Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

What does this dream mean?

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

What does this dream mean?

Postby NocciolaNicole » Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:25 am

My crush and I have a hard time communicating with each other in real life. We have people in the way of our relationship.
In the dream, it was my crush's birthday and his friends and him got into a fight. His friends were supposed to buy him a special drink for his birthday. They didn't though. He was all alone sitting in this glass box room, kind of like the penalty box at a hockey game. He was staring at me from there and he was wearing a white suit. He looked super depressed. I felt bad so I went and see him and I brought him a glass of champagne.
What does the glass box symbolize?
NocciolaNicole
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Re: What does this dream mean?

Postby NocciolaNicole » Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:13 pm

Any opinions?
NocciolaNicole
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby Superman1 » Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:11 pm

The glass box probably means his isolation from you, feeling boxed in, but you still see him.
Maybe the fight is who or what is in the way, or your fight that you can't join him which would be special.
So for you it might be like a penalty, depressing, and perhaps for him, but you want it opposite which the white suit might symbolize. To meet him and celebrate.
Superman1
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby NocciolaNicole » Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:33 pm

@SuperMan1

Yes, the fight was between him and some friends that are really nasty to him and call him their slave and stuff.
I thought a white suit symbolized sadness.
NocciolaNicole
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby Superman1 » Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:57 pm

Well white is a positive color, and it's like being dressed for an occasion.
Superman1
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby NocciolaNicole » Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:59 pm

@Superman1
Since he was staring at me from the glass box, could it mean that he's thinking about me or keeping me in his thoughts now throughout the summer?
We can't see each other right now because it's the summer so it must mean otherwise. Also, please check private message. You seem like a real good dream interpreter and I have some other dreams you may be able to interpret.
NocciolaNicole
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby Varzandeh » Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:39 am

A glass box means a woman too.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Postby NocciolaNicole » Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:28 pm

@Varzandeh
What are your sources? No, this is stupid.
NocciolaNicole
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby Varzandeh » Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:25 am

Dream language interpretation is an ancient science of allusions and pointing of the surrounded environment, as Mr. Einstein has said the events are like train stations which exist and we are moving towards them, these are prewritten destiny with some authority ( in decision making seconds) in very full details. This dream language should be translated, and interesting to know it is international and common for all human beings. But ignorance causes some misunderstanings.People were not aware of this language and always thought in a bad way , for example Mr. Freud said about sexual dreams it is because you have suppressed your sexual desires so misled everybody and some women dreamt about having sex with co-workers or another and thought they should do that, while it only meant he will do something for her, or some others dreamt had sex with the same sex and invented homosexual, while it meant the same ,Also some men dreamt his wife had sex with a man and didn't understand or a woman dreamt her partner had sex with a woman and didn't' understand ...etc.Do you see what catastrophes are caused by misunderstanding a language. About the approximate interpretation time table: Dreams at noon or exactly at midnight( In the summer time 13 at noon and 1 midnight else at 12)in the same day if past a few minutes, a few days later. Dreams at 10-11 in the morning in 15-30 days later. Also dreams at 3-4 in the evening in 1-2 months .Dreams in the sunset mostly are not truthful and are messed, they have no interpretations, Dreams at 4-5 in the morning in a few days to 2 months some dreams in the holy books( Josef dream of kneeling the sun and the moon and 11 stars)was interpreted after 20 years and other dreams of the Pharaoh's prisoners interpreted in the same day and after 7 years. Dream of Pharaoh about the 7 thin cows and 7 fat cows interpreted from the next year to 14 years. Also dreams in 6th of the month will interpret after 1-2 days, in 9th at the same day, in 10th after 20 days, in 13th after 9 days in 14th after 26 days and in 15th after 3 days, in 16th after 2 days and in 28th ,29th ,30th in the same day, but these are solar (Persian months and you should refer to a calendar or convert them) . Of course there are different kinds of dreams , like messy dreams which have no interpretations or deja vu dreams, or psychological dreams or dreams which are caused by bad food or drinks.

Bibliography:
1- Principles of the dreams, by Daniel the prophet (562-604 B.C) Peace be on him.
2-Divisions of the dreams, by Imam Sadeq peace be on him ( 663-728 A.C).
3- Generals of the dreams, by Mohammad ibn Syrin ( 690 A.C).
4- Guides in the dreams , by Jaber ibn Hay'an( Father of the new chemistry)
5- Interpretations, by Ibn Ash'as ( 840 A.C).
6- Complete interpretations, by Habish Teflisi ( 1180 A.C).
7- Treasures of the dreams( Al Ma'moni) by Abd al Salam ( 963 A.C).
Good luck.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Postby NocciolaNicole » Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:07 am

@Varzandeh
listen, I don't understand whatever that says and I am not interested. You have different beliefs than I do and yours don't apply to my dream.
NocciolaNicole
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby NocciolaNicole » Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:27 am

Any other opinions for this dream?
NocciolaNicole
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby Superman1 » Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:08 pm

I haven't been here for a couple of days.
I think a dream can be just about the dreamer, so I would say it's keeping him in your thoughts. But I can't be sure, or say others can't appear in dreams.
Superman1
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby aussie_musician » Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:35 pm

have you tried looking for images of the room .. online ???
WWJD.
Nehemiah 8:10 The Joy Of The Lord.
Ecclesiastes 3: 1-11 The Seasons Of Life.
"I am the way, the truth, and the life" - Jesus.
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Location: Newcastle, New South Wales, The East Coast Of Australia, Southern Hemisphere ..

Return to General Dream Discussion