Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Ex-boyfriend ask to return his scissor but I gave him money

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Ex-boyfriend ask to return his scissor but I gave him money

Postby LostDreamer111 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:18 pm

Scenario 1: My School during Highschool
In my dream, I knew that I already graduated but then a person (don't know who she is) said that I must pretend to be a student so that I can join them. The students were preparing for the assembly. so, everyone lined up. But, then I was scared to be caught. So, I run-away. A friend of mine (forgot who but I knew she was my friend in awake life) caught me running then I explained to her why I must go. She completely understand so she bid goodbye.

As I walkaway, i saw from the distant, my ex-boyfriend riding in a car. I called him by his name. He saw me and stopped the car.

Scenario 2: Parking Lot (?) sort of.
I approached him. With him was his girlfriend, his brother, a friend (maybe?). I was hesitant to talk to him knowing the people around. So, I asked how he is and why he is here. He said he wanted back his scissor. Then I agreed. I told them that its in my house.

Scenario 3: Street
Me, my ex and his friend walked towards my house. Then I found them being tired. I was irritated so, I said to them: "My house is still far from here. How about I'll just pay you". He was pissed. I get my purse and gave him a money, forcing my hands to his. I turned my back and walkaway from them. They never followed. I was so mad (and I really don't know why. haha!)

Scenario 4: My house
As I arrived, he was calling me. I keep ending his call. Then, found myself crying in pain.

-END- (as far as I recall)

That was it. Any thoughts? :) Thank you in advance :heartpump:
LostDreamer111
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Ex-boyfriend ask to return his scissor but I gave him mo

Postby Sheena » Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:11 pm

Scizzors cut truth from falsehood. Rational analysis and understanding.
That bf causes you pain but by overanalyzing you bargain away the truth.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Re: Ex-boyfriend ask to return his scissor but I gave him mo

Postby LostDreamer111 » Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:56 pm

ahh. I see. Thanks sheena. but, i do have one more question: how about the money? what does it says?
LostDreamer111
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to General Dream Discussion