Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Dream of me having a son

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Dream of me having a son

Postby Masterlet2 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:32 am

Hello. I'm a 16 years old boy. I was born in 2001. I live in Florida and I don't have an ID, so I can't get married, and I don't want to get married at all.

However, I got a dream that, in real life I don't have a son, but I saw me and my "son" in my dream, which looked like me in 2004. I was sitting at a non-existent bench close to where I live, which is possible to make because I saw that the bench in my dream had wood. I'm pretty sure that my son in my dream told me nothing, because in real life I never want to have a son!

So I think the son in my dream was just someone for me to stare at. My son's mother in the dream was not present because I never want to get married.

So, what does the dream of me having a son looking like me in 2004 mean? I never want a son, and I don't have one.
Masterlet2
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Dream of me having a son

Postby Sheena » Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:33 pm

The son image is you. When you 'had wood'. We guess you understand how sex works.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Masterlet2 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:27 pm

Sheena wrote:The son image is you. When you 'had wood'. We guess you understand how sex works.

I never "had wood". When I typed "wood" I was typing about the bench, not! By the way, I don't want a wife.

So, what about the "son image"? because the son in the dream is me, just when I was younger,

and I, the father of the son in the dream, saw myself like now, taller than the son in my dream.

I'm sure that the father and son being the same person in my dream means something, because in real life you can not be the father and your son at the same time.
Masterlet2
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Sheena » Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:50 pm

You are making it too complicated. Of course, you are 'son' and 'father' at the same time. Your task is to find each within self, define and integrate.

My heart leaps up
When i behold a rainbow
In the sky.
So it was when my life began,
So it is now that i am a man,
So it shall be when i grow old,
Or let me die.

The child is the father of the man,
And i would be bound each to each
By the force of Natural Piety.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Varzandeh » Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:18 pm

Having a son is a symbol in dream language symbols .In this symbols a girl or a daughter means a happiness or curing an illness but a son is a warning for an illness or a sorrow on the way.
Please donate some to a homeless to reduce the side effects.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Postby Masterlet2 » Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:27 pm

Varzandeh wrote:Having a son is a symbol in dream language symbols .In this symbols a girl or a daughter means a happiness or curing an illness but a son is a warning for an illness or a sorrow on the way.
Please donate some to a homeless to reduce the side effects.

How do you know I can get an illness or a sorrow according to my dream?
Masterlet2
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Varzandeh » Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:24 am

Dream language interpretation is an ancient science of allusions and pointing of the surrounded environment, as Mr. Einstein has said the events are like train stations which exist and we are moving towards them, these are prewritten destiny with some authority ( in decision making seconds) in very full details. This dream language should be translated, and interesting to know it is international and common for all human beings. But ignorance causes some misunderstanings.People were not aware of this language and always thought in a bad way , for example Mr. Freud said about sexual dreams it is because you have suppressed your sexual desires so misled everybody and some women dreamt about having sex with co-workers or another and thought they should do that, while it only meant he will do something for her, or some others dreamt had sex with the same sex and invented homosexual, while it meant the same ,Also some men dreamt his wife had sex with a man and didn't understand or a woman dreamt her partner had sex with a woman and didn't' understand ...etc.Do you see what catastrophes are caused by misunderstanding a language. About the approximate interpretation time table: Dreams at noon or exactly at midnight( In the summer time 13 at noon and 1 midnight else at 12)in the same day if past a few minutes, a few days later. Dreams at 10-11 in the morning in 15-30 days later. Also dreams at 3-4 in the evening in 1-2 months .Dreams in the sunset mostly are not truthful and are messed, they have no interpretations, Dreams at 4-5 in the morning in a few days to 2 months some dreams in the holy books( Josef dream of kneeling the sun and the moon and 11 stars)was interpreted after 20 years and other dreams of the Pharaoh's prisoners interpreted in the same day and after 7 years. Dream of Pharaoh about the 7 thin cows and 7 fat cows interpreted from the next year to 14 years. Also dreams in 6th of the month will interpret after 1-2 days, in 9th at the same day, in 10th after 20 days, in 13th after 9 days in 14th after 26 days and in 15th after 3 days, in 16th after 2 days and in 28th ,29th ,30th in the same day, but these are solar (Persian months and you should refer to a calendar or convert them) . Of course there are different kinds of dreams , like messy dreams which have no interpretations or deja vu dreams, or psychological dreams or dreams which are caused by bad food or drinks.

Bibliography:
1- Principles of the dreams, by Daniel the prophet (562-604 B.C) Peace be on him.
2-Divisions of the dreams, by Imam Sadeq peace be on him ( 663-728 A.C).
3- Generals of the dreams, by Mohammad ibn Syrin ( 690 A.C).
4- Guides in the dreams , by Jaber ibn Hay'an( Father of the new chemistry)
5- Interpretations, by Ibn Ash'as ( 840 A.C).
6- Complete interpretations, by Habish Teflisi ( 1180 A.C).
7- Treasures of the dreams( Al Ma'moni) by Abd al Salam ( 963 A.C).
Good luck.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Postby Sheena » Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:17 pm

rz uses a cookbook.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to General Dream Discussion