Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

carnival

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

carnival

Postby Rurouni » Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:31 am

I totally forgot to write this dream down, and unfortunately I have forgotten most of its content by now. :cry:

What I recall is this:
I am in charge of the organisation of some event. I am discussing things with people or showing them around insinde some large building. As we go outside, I see a fun fair or circus setting being erected. I go to the first stall, where a disabled woman (she cannot walk) is weaving a mat with glittering fake gems. I ask if she needs some help, but she doesn't. I inspect the other stalls. Nobody's there, and everything looks almost finished. As I return to the first stall, I lift that woman up to help her get onto her feet, so that she can do the finishing touches. I think people are watching us.

When I woke up, I immediately recalled, that I had this kind of dream before. That fun fair/circus scenery was very familiar.
Since the dream reappeared, I believe it holds some meaning. So this time I'd definitely like to get an interpretation. Thanks :oops:
Rurouni
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Re: carnival

Postby Sheena » Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:35 pm

Another dream about 'being erected'. D'ya think there was some somatic involvement?
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Rurouni » Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:18 am

I do not think 'being erected' is the focus here. And I cannot think of any somatic involvement. Besides the first circus/fun fair dream was ages ago, so I don't remember the background.
Rurouni
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby Sheena » Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:55 pm

Sure you and Donald Trump are just fine down there. Definitely no problems.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Rurouni » Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:52 pm

Sorry. You lost me. :?
Rurouni
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby NocciolaNicole » Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:08 pm

The carnival could mean that you are acting childish or you have been looking for a release or for some fun.
NocciolaNicole
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby Rurouni » Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:29 pm

Thanks Nicole^^
I know I'm kind of childish, especially when interacting with family or friends. I consider it a positive characteristic.
I sometimes want to be more outgoing, but mostly I am holding back. Looking for release/fun, may be hitting a mark. But I still think there's more to it.
Rurouni
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Return to General Dream Discussion