Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Serial killer hurting my head?

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Serial killer hurting my head?

Postby LittleLover » Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:45 pm

I was walking down the street of the imaginary town that is always in my dreams, outside the high school that's there, when I noticed that there were suspicious black vans parked all the way down the street (why were they black? :? ). I thought that someone might be trying to kidnap me so I sort of went down the street running in and out of the vans.
When I got to about the fourth black van, this guy jumped out and tried to grab me. He had medium length slicked-back tawny hair, grey eyes and a face that I remember quite vividly. He looked familiar but I can't think who. The guy failed to catch me and I ran down an alleyway, getting away.

Then, I was with my family (feeling fine after being almost kidnapped :whistling: ) outside an unfamiliar museum. I noticed I was wearing the dressing gown I was sleeping in in real life in public and it was like the grand opening of the museum or something. We went inside and standing there was the guy from before. Weirdly, everyone was paying respects to him and I found out that he was actually the mayor of the weird little town :o . He came up to me and said "You can have anything in the museum you want, just take it." Instead of screaming that this guy was a kidnapper, I went around the museum trying to find pretty jewellery or valuable things that I could take for free. I went up to a display with an old woman also looking and I picked up what looked like a ring. The description said it was 2,000 years old. The old woman also touched it in interest before the guy came over and said "You're not allowed to touch anything, but she is," and smiled at me. I then tried to put my finger in the ring only to find out that it wasn't actually a ring, it was a bone?? :shock: and I got bone marrow or something all over my finger.

I left the display and looked around the little gift/food shop looking at food I might like while the guy followed me around creepily. He then stopped me, putting his arm around the front of me and looked at the back of my head :? . On this table behind him was a case that he opened to reveal little metal medical-type instruments. He picked the me up one by one, telling me the complicated names and pressing them against my head. It felt really realistic, kind of tickled in a painful way and I was afraid that he was going to use them to torture me. At that point I assumed that he was a serial killer and had a brief image of a cabin covered in blood that I saw a few weeks ago in a nightmare (really scary). Then, I'm not sure how, but he kidnapped me and I suddenly appeared in the guys house which was on top of this big hill overlooking forests and green mountains.

At the end of the dream, the serial killer/kidnapper/stalker/mayor told me that he loved me and that I could explore the mountains if I wanted to. Which I accepted, assuming I could escape that way, and ran off into the strange magical-looking land...

Any ideas what it meant?
LittleLover
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Serial killer hurting my head?

Postby Sheena » Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:13 pm

It means you know you need to change but you want someone else to be responsible for it.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Re: Serial killer hurting my head?

Postby LittleLover » Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:37 am

Thank you, that's very helpful! :)
LittleLover
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to General Dream Discussion