Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Dreaming of rope and guns

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Dreaming of rope and guns

Postby Batterybird » Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:18 am

I dreamt I walked into a metal box of some sort. It had a lock on the inside, chains and ropes. I was naked, and just knew I had to lock myself in and tie the ropes to the wall and my hands. As I was doing this, my moms oldest friend looked through some of the sprinklers on the top of this box, pointing a gun at me. I remember untying myself and throwing myself to the floor, trying to avoid the guns sight. So I crawled naked around in this box, fleeing the guns sight. Then ofc I woke up not knowing how it would end.. Anybody know what it could mean?
Batterybird
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Dreaming of rope and guns

Postby Varzandeh » Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:58 am

If one dreamt was naked and was ashamed of people and was trying to cover herself
means will go to a pilgrimage or means forgiveness by God.
If one was naked and was working for material world means will have a sorrow.
If dreamt was naked but had a towel around her body means a chance to worship God and praying on the way.
If was naked and her privy parts were seen a secret of her will reveal or infamy on the way.

Rope may also mean: 1- vow or promise 2- belief 3- deposit 4- achieving a wish.

If one dreamt she opened a lock means an opening in her life.
If dreamt she couldn't open a lock means she won't have an opening.
Lock may also mean :1- ending an affair 2- health 3- benefit 4- a man 5- trust to
someone honest.

Chain is interpreted as a sin.

If dreamt she tore a chain and threw it away means she will repent and will stop sins.

Please update when something happened in less than a month/.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Postby Gus Who » Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:23 am

It's saying you did something wrong find yourself exposed (naked) ... You put yourself in a box and your hands are tied ...
And moms friend is gunning for you ... (Mom might find out)
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Batterybird » Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:25 am

Gus Who wrote:It's saying you did something wrong find yourself exposed (naked) ... You put yourself in a box and your hands are tied ...
And moms friend is gunning for you ... (Mom might find out)

But I have not done anything wrong lately.. And my mom passed a year ago
Batterybird
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Bound and Under Threat

Postby Superman1 » Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:05 pm

It's like you think you have to lock yourself up inside, and be chained and bound, knowing it could kill you.
And you avoid this consequence crawling nakedly, not knowing how it will end.
Superman1
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to General Dream Discussion