Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

My Existence As A Bowling Ball ..

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

My Existence As A Bowling Ball ..

Postby aussie_musician » Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:51 pm

Dream From July 12 '17:
i woke at 2:20am and then wrote this from 3:50am after thinking about it.
the setting is kathleen street.
it is night time.
the moon could be shining, or, there are several bright street lights on, along kathleen street.
i'm standing at the vera street, or am walking along kathleen street, from vera street.
as i walk, i decide to jump off the ground and get air borne.
i try to get as far off the ground as possible.
actually, i probably do walk along kathleen, going north, towards kent street.
i do jump a few times.
one of my attempts is near anne street.
a bloke in his 4wd, goes past me, towards kent street, and sees what i am trying to do.
well, i end up getting enough jumping practice, that i actually do take off like that of superman.
i turn right into kent from kathleen.
as i fly along kent street, a word beginning with A, and that of the H.S comes to mind.
the A word could be authority, or another A word.
its a positive word.
actually, i change from being a person, or being human, and become a bowling ball, with a camera attached to it.
from kent street, i then see myself travel along bridge street, going west.
given my (new) ability or skill of flying, i am able to get close to the roofs of trucks, busses, possibly a train and any other vehicles.
i'm to the left of these vehicles as they travel west, along bridge street.
its during this time, that i see the bowling ball is purple.
not sure i go through a tunnel, but i am very close to the roofs of the vehicles as they travel at a minimum speed of 60 kilometres.
not sure i follow any vehicles as they go east; doing that is a possibility.
unless i fly away from some the vehicles going west, for me to take break, and then go back to bridge street, to follow more vehicles as they go west.
the scene is that of high definition.
there is also some music, not ominous, but more like an adventure tune that i can hear.
it could be similar to the intro of "i want you" by savage garden.
following the vehicles, repeats about two or three times.
the camera, attached to the ball, could be that of an old-school video camera, which is digital.
well, a digital one from the late 90's or early 2000's before the digital type became standard.
how the camera stays on the bowling, i don't know.
then, and still as the ball, i see the back of two, maybe three, teen girls, at church.
they are walking along the indoor corridor, from one side of the church to the other, to get to a room.
there are three rooms, which are used, on sunday, for kids and teens ministry.
all rooms are first floor level.
i have been in all three rooms.
the room that these teen girls go to, is the room above the ground floor toilet.
the window, is in the middle of that room and the two rooms which are above the play equipment in the carpark of the church.
one of the teen girls is wearing a black shirt, or probably a singlet.
the girls are aged about 14 - 18; not sure of exact age.
my existence as a bowling ball in this dream, ends, when i see the back of the shirts that the girls are wearing.
their tops are untucked.
where the bottom seam is of each top, across the bottom of the shirts, or singlet, i see printed, the final scores from what looks to be that of recent nba games.
for the black singlet, the score at the bottom of the singlet, is printed in white.
its a single game score.
the font size is not known, and i'm not close enough to see the score clearly.
plus the font size is big enough to be a tad too small, but dig enough to faintly read it.
the font style is bold arial or someting else, where the lettering is almost joined together as one word.
well, what i can see, the score looks to be that of 100 (something), to 90 (something).
possibly 116 or 118 to 93 or 95.
there is a word before the 100, but i don't know what the word is, because of the font style.
there could be scores, printed on the back of the shirts, of the other two teen girls.
after seeing the score on the black singlet, and or, after seeing a score on one of the other girls, i cease to exist as a bowling.
as a ball, it may shatter into pieces, or simply fall apart as large pieces and fall to the ground, landing in front of the main doors of the church, in the carpark.
i may go back to human form, at church.
not sure what i do, as the dream ends while my bowling ball existence changes.

any questions .. comments or queries ???
WWJD.
Nehemiah 8:10 The Joy Of The Lord.
Ecclesiastes 3: 1-11 The Seasons Of Life.
"I am the way, the truth, and the life" - Jesus.
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Location: Newcastle, New South Wales, The East Coast Of Australia, Southern Hemisphere ..

Re: My Existence As A Single Bowling Ball ..

Postby Superman1 » Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:47 pm

Waking up a 2:20am could mean the message of relationships.
After 1.5 hours thinking about it, you commenced recording it at 3.50 (I won't go into symbolic meaning though could fit if reality allows for this while awake.)

Even your streets are female? ;) Kathleen Street. Vera St. And the moon is out, possibly.
And Anne St.
Attempting to use the street as a runway... what? Actually worked? Well it seems to say practice brings success. Trying makes flying.
After you saw the gutsy motivation.

A is positively the first, or beginning, perhaps as well as giving your authority, priority.
Maybe with new skill you can get above what you carry, as you see transporting with the public, getting on a track with a destination, and other motivations, as probably you can bowl over any obstacles as you score highly, like crossing a bridge. Kent means Chief.
Doing this is a possibility, though you follow the direction of the setting sun and go through a dark tunnel, not the direction of the rising of a new day.
You seem to see this high state in high definition, in a new adventure, complete with your own soundtrack (did you have an eye-pod, or high-pod? :dj:), as you record this vision you see.

You want this.
But has to involve others and maybe new learning or ministry, on the first floor of lowest level, to attain the highest which also seems like your sphere, self-contained.
And to rise to the next level above, maybe some waste has to go.
Because it seems you see the darkness of the back area of emotion/heart which is parked and should be at the front where you want to score positively.
The teen girls' ages are also multiples of 2, and the score single on the singlets, and unclear, though bold of you. And appropriately arial.

If the score was 100 to 90, that might mean double vs single + 0 on each because it wasn't scored yet.
If the score was 116 or 118 (similar to their ages) to 93 or 95, that might mean you alone + even or multiples of two vs as far as one can go alone + odd or multiples of one.
Plus, E=MC2, or I know it gets complicated. :drool:
Even your camera was from the late 90's to early 2000's, as if a transition.
Simply, bowling is played alone, not two players at once, which can be why it ended.

So seeing this score ends you being able to score as the rolling ball, possibly shattering your dream, that falls apart due to not being down to ground, because you are parked or not moving in the union area.
It requires being human, and changing.

FUNny Facties:
In bowling a strike is a perfect score, though in baseball - opposite in being a team sport - a strike is missing.
A baseball bat is an elongated skittle, and unlike bowling, is held to hit the ball. In bowling, the ball is held to hit the upright standing bats of which there are many.
Superman1
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Re: My Existence As A Bowling Ball ..

Postby aussie_musician » Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:27 pm

cool .. thank you .. Supe ..

i'll have a read of this later and respond to your interpretation ..
WWJD.
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Location: Newcastle, New South Wales, The East Coast Of Australia, Southern Hemisphere ..

Re: My Existence As A Bowling Ball ..

Postby aussie_musician » Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:41 pm

a baseball bat .. though cylindrical .. is like that of a cricket bat ..
WWJD.
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to General Dream Discussion