Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Celebrity and smoke (Ideas)?

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Celebrity and smoke (Ideas)?

Postby OnesSource » Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:36 pm

I dreamed I was walking along the street on a beautiful clear day. Suddenly Walking toward me, was a lawyer who once represented me in an action. Walking with him was Al Pacino. He introduced us. We agreed to get together for dinner or meet again. It was a friendly and pleasant meeting. Later there was white smoke coming from stairs. I was trying to leave and go meet with him but had to back away from the smoke.
OnesSource
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Celebrity and smoke (Ideas)?

Postby Varzandeh » Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:16 pm

A celebrity means a liar deceiver person you will meet.

|smoke means a cruel person on the way.

Please donate some to a homeless to keep away the people.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Re: Known or Obscure

Postby Superman1 » Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:05 pm

Where there's smoke, there is Pacino.
If you want the beauty of clarity, you might need some lawful support and justice, so choose Pacino!
Yet he can mean the other side in the way of that, criminal, unlawful, or at best ambiguous, that you want to turn right or friendly, and who maybe can get your job done.

Say hello to your little friend.
To meet him in your fulfilment, making things pleasant and friendly. Not shooting up people, or himself, or robbing them blind.
Hence the smoking stairs, and your aspiration can become obscured or unclear.
You have to back away from that, to get in the clear, and meet Mr. Pacino. Perhaps you want to become well known.

WOAh! Hoo-haa.
Superman1
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby OnesSource » Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:28 pm

I like your response. I can't remember ever dreaming of a celeb. Before. At least he's handsome! Lol I had a similar view. In that perhaps there is an area of my life or personality that I'm not seeing clearly. And need to step back from. There is an aspect of something I do and something I want to do that I wish become famous in a good way! But not looking for personal fame. Make sense? I'm not wanting to be recognized on the street kind of thing. It's my work I want the recognition for. :-)
OnesSource
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Sheena » Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:26 pm

As white smoke is a well-known sign for choice completed of a new pope, a redundant indicator of status desires discussed above.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby OnesSource » Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:18 pm

Perhaps. However, I could have inhaled n gone beneath the smoke which in the dream I thought of but was fearful of other barriers n turned back deciding it wasn't time. And it could very well mean that I am not confronting my fears. Or the timing is wrong. Perhaps I am to step back n review what I truly desire? Negativity has no place in the life I choose to live. Stepping back to see more clearly or even take another direction is all positive.
OnesSource
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Sheena » Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:23 pm

Nietzsche wrote about going backwards in order to make a big leap.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby OnesSource » Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:10 pm

Thank you :-)
OnesSource
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to General Dream Discussion