Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Dreaming of singing while playing the violin in public.

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Dreaming of singing while playing the violin in public.

Postby Batterybird » Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:02 am

I dreamt that I all of the sudden found a guitar that someone had thrown away. I picked it up, and heard that the guitar was unstrung, and planned on throwing it back, but people came and I didn't want to get caught littering.
So I kept walking, and played more on the guitar, when I heard it aounded excactly like a violin. All of the sudden it was a violin, and I placed it on my shoulder and started playing as I was walking.
It sounded so beautifully, but also a bit sad. I walked around in the city, when I approched at microphone and decided to preform. I started playing and singing Sam Smiths stay with me song. I usually have a horrible voice, and I have no idea how to play the violin. But my voice got so beautiful and strong as I were singing, it overpowered the violin who I could barely hear. Then the violing started getting quiet, only a few notes were heard when I played it.

Does anyone have a theory of what it might mean? I may add that I am pregnant, and my relationship with the babyfather is really bad now, and we just fought the day I had this dream. Thought it might have something to do with it
Batterybird
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Dreaming of singing while playing the violin in public.

Postby Varzandeh » Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:15 am

If one dreamt she was playing guitar at home means she will hear disaster news.
If dreamt her guitar broke means she will repent sins.

If a man sang a song aloud means will have greatness among people .If his song was
weak means his reputation will be weak and nobody remembers him.
A loud song for men means fame and honor but it is not good for women and means a bad fame.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Re: Dreaming of singing while playing the violin in public.

Postby Superman1 » Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:59 pm

Finding your beautiful and strong voice to overpower sadness or feeling alone, opposing the fight before.
Superman1
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to General Dream Discussion