Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Snakes and war

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Snakes and war

Postby Violentviolet93 » Fri Jul 07, 2017 5:58 am

my dream was about me ...I was laying in bed and I was covered in snakes. my husband was laying beside me and he wouldn't get up to get the snakes off me. I was terrified. I had a bright green snake on top of my chest above my blanket and like 3 dark colored snakes under the covers crawling over me and on him. they didn't bother him but they all wanted on me. I was freaking out. I had someone trying to get them off of me but they kept snapping at them. then I was at a sink washing dishes and that's where they xamenfrom.. there was like 5 in the dishes drain...and they looked to be all boas which my husband Owen's one in real life. they were all small and just sitting there. the colors were black and brown and a slight hint of red in a few. well then I was out in the middle of a war zone and it was the end of time or if we lost it would be. so I was trying to gather things for camps and I was crossing a bridge and all the sudden my eye sight was really bad and blurry and I almost fell on top of the war machines that was coming from the bridge. so I had to turn and jump before I fell through. then I was on top of a building and they were shooting missiles (not at me) but it's like whenever they shot I was somehow in the line of fire so I was dodging the missiles. some where close calls others were not. but then I remember looking up and yelling below to another roof top that they were about to release a cannon above us and I watched this ship drop cannons all around and the guy I yelled at didn't move and didn't get hit... what could this mean
Violentviolet93
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Snakes and war

Postby Sheena » Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:40 pm

At the end you do not have the power you wish for to influence other.
Before that, you are covered in black and brown penises bc husband does not 'help' you with his, while he watches.
This dream is about the intensity of dreamer's sexuality, perhaps unresponded to.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Re: Snakes and war

Postby Ron Burgundy? » Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:19 pm

I have a thought, at least, about the meaning. First post for the first part. The first part seems fairly obvious as I see it. It is a manifestation of your frustration with your husband. There are problems in your waking life that could "bite" you if not taken care of, and your husband is not helping you deal with them. Although the problems may actually effect him, it comes across to you, by the way he acts,that he is detached from them. Others try to help, but cannot do much from outside of the situation. I think the dream is your subconscious trying to cope, in a much more intense way, with your want of him to help, and your perceived lack of help in the real life problems.
Yaaay, dreams!
Ron Burgundy?
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

War

Postby Ron Burgundy? » Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:32 pm

As I am no expert, I can definitely say the second part is harder to understand. I think it is only connected to the first part because your mind could make a connection between two somewhat similar problems. I think simply it is again your subconscious coping, as most dreams are, with the complex emotions dealing with you trying to solve people around you'd problems, or at least helping them with it. You have stepped into a "war zone," where people's problems are not really directed at you, but you sometimes get involved. There are pitfalls, and new problems approaching all of the time, in what may be a very stressful situation, but although you are trying to help, people don't always listen. The very last tidbit may even be a specific instance recently, where you tried to help someone (maybe warning them in advance of something) and they ignored you, but luckily it worked out ok. Am I even in the ballpark? As with most dreams, it is hard to really understand without knowing you, and what might be going on in your waking life
Yaaay, dreams!
Ron Burgundy?
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to General Dream Discussion