Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Strange afternoon dream

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Strange afternoon dream

Postby Jaciej69 » Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:08 pm

Just woke up from the strangest dream. I had a large house. My 3 boys were there and suddenly the house was full of people. Someone had given me a christmas tree and I was very excited and happy about it. It was a fake tree and as I pulled the branches apart it turned out the tree was fully decorated star and all. It was the most beautiful tree I had ever owned. My mother was there. She was upset because she thought I had been drinking because other people at the party were obviously drunk. I assured her I wasn't drinking or drunk and she was happy again. Then I went upstairs and there was a baby boy laying on the bed. He was my baby even though in real life I dont have one, and I held him close and snuggled him and brought him down stairs. The people had left and it was just my boys and their male cousins. But these other boys were not recongnizable. I guess it was a slumber party and I settled the kids for sleep and laid the baby on the couch. I went to bed. I woke up in the dream and was scared because I couldnt find the baby. I called for my boyfriend (irl we have broken up and I am having trouble moving on) and he was downstairs. I went down and he was walking around in the dark. I threw myself at him kissing him and trying to have sex with him. It wasnt that he wasnt receptive its just the cats came downstairs and the doorbell rang. One cat was older than the other. The cats started fighting each other and I picked up the younger one and it started to bite my left hand. I dropped her and remembered I couldnt find my baby. I was upset because I had already lost the baby's twin, a sister, in another dream I had months ago. She was a really beautiful baby with green swirled eyes. I had a brief flashback of the previous dream when I had lost her and swore that wouldn't happen to my son. My (ex)boyfriend went to answer the door and the younger cat shot out the door. I screamed at him to get the cat and turned to comfort the older one. She too latched onto my left hand and started biting. I dropped her and my boyfriend came back with the younger cat. He placed her down and I asked him where the baby was. I kept saying "I lost the baby! Where is the baby?" He smiled and said the baby is safe and sleeping in the other room I must have missed him. But I still couldnt see the baby when I went to look. I felt around on the couch and floor moving blankets off of the sleeping children. Then again I threw myself at my boyfriend kissing him and just realizing how much I missed him and wanted him. He pressed me up against the wall and took off my shirt and the younger cat started biting my ankle and scratching my legs. I tried to ignore her and kept kissing my boyfriend. Then I woke up irl feeling scared because I couldnt find my baby.
Jaciej69
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Strange afternoon dream

Postby Sheena » Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:49 pm

The aggressive sexual slut persona you have developed is insufficient for actualization of self or spirit. You need something new. That's the 'baby'.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Ron Burgundy? » Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:20 pm

let me take a crack at it. Ok, so the overall dream is exactly what you mentioned. It is your subconscious fighting to deal with all of the intense emotions of your breakup. Here we go! So the beginning is a representation of the life you want, the happy family and friends, and the children you want. You are warring with the internal emotions, because it seems to me that you had hoped to have that life with your ex, but you did truly like the person you were around him. Hint hint *cough the "slut persona"(yikes, sheena, a bit mean, eh?) The cats that were attacking you mostly happened when you interacted with your ex. They serve as a physical manifestation of your independence and strength, both what it was before and after him. Your independent needs keep warning/ attacking you when you are throwing yourself physically at your ex. I imagine he probably never deterred you in that state, and some part of you hated that. The baby baking "lost" may have been your sadness/fear at having lost the chance to start the family you want with your ex. I wonder if maybe you had another serious relationship in your past? One that you might have thought about a family with, too? That may be the earlier baby you lost. I could be completely wrong, though. :D
Yaaay, dreams!
Ron Burgundy?
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Ron Burgundy? » Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:25 pm

Did not like the person you were around him*
Yaaay, dreams!
Ron Burgundy?
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Sheena » Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:17 pm

rgu views as dream totally focused on externals. Skating on thin ice there, urg.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to General Dream Discussion