Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Tidal Wave Escape

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Tidal Wave Escape

Postby Metroid316 » Fri May 19, 2017 2:59 pm

I dreamnt that i was on the beach but then i saw a 100 ft wave approaching fast i turned and ran as fast as i could and to my great suprise I successfully Escaped the wave and got to safety! So what does it mean when in a dream you escape successfully from a tidal wave?
Metroid316
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Tidal Wave Escape

Postby Varzandeh » Sun May 21, 2017 6:46 am

Ocean means the government and a wave means a benefit from them is on the way.

Please update in less than a month.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Postby exuser » Wed May 24, 2017 3:06 am

Ocean means power (as in government). Waves symbolize hardships, separation, adversities and suffering.
@Verzanda: Pls update your dictionary. The above is derived from my own experience and is congruent with the Quran and Islamic interpretations.
exuser
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Gus Who » Wed May 24, 2017 4:05 am

... Ocean mean see (sea) here (hear) as pictures (words) go... and a big wave ... is something like 'BIG NEWS' coming... Splash!
©
JUNE 6

... EQ warning... Oklahoma AREA.

this man made quake headed for Perry, Oklahoma
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to General Dream Discussion