Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Things coming out of mouth????

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Things coming out of mouth????

Postby babyblues87 » Fri May 19, 2017 8:45 am

So i had a dream that I gagged a young baby gold fish up out of my mouth and then a black beetle right after or vice versa omg, i can remember which was first now, im pretty sure the gold fish was first. Anybody knoe what these symbols mean purging like that from my body?? Please thank you
babyblues87
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Things coming out of mouth????

Postby Varzandeh » Sun May 21, 2017 6:53 am

If dreamt there was a fish coming out of his/her mouth means will tell too many lies.

If dreamt there was a worm or other insect was getting out of his/her mouth means his wife or g/f / BF will separate him/her.

Please update in less than a month.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Return to General Dream Discussion