Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Strangers starring and hazy trains

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Strangers starring and hazy trains

Postby cosmicink3137 » Thu May 18, 2017 6:19 pm

Hey there,

So last night was one of those dreams where you kinda return someplace yeah? So a couple weeks back i had a dream where i kept changing trains and i missed my train and i ended up at this one train station and it had this really intricate giant orange design in front of it and I at the end of the dream I saw that sign for the train station and then i woke up. So anyway, last night I kinda returned to that same place but i had a whole new set of circumstances like in the dream I was lost and then I was out having fun and stuff like shopping and there was some birthday i don't really know what happened. Then, I was trying to make it to the train station but i wasn't going the right way and suddenly i'm right by a different railway a little bit away from the big station. Like some oddly placed track in the middle of nowhere like there were trees and dirt and then in the dirt is like a subway line. So i get on the subway kinda train and there's this women just standing in the center of the train and I know the train made a whole bunch of stops. So the only people on this train are me and this lady and I remember just being on the train forever and I think i ended up getting off but I forget. But anyway, its odd because this is now the second complete stranger who has stayed silent for most of a dream and just kinda been watching. Like I know last week I had a weird dream and this random dude with sunglasses just kinda sat there for a long time before trying to talk to me. And now its some random lady on my train? Idk maybe its just me but this one had such a weird and hazy feel to it it all just felt so weird and the pattern seems confusing.

So anyway, any clue what this means?
thanks to all!
cosmicink3137
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Strangers starring and hazy trains

Postby aussie_musician » Thu May 18, 2017 7:18 pm

do you usually travel anywhere by train/public transport ???
WWJD.
Nehemiah 8:10 The Joy Of The Lord.
Ecclesiastes 3: 1-11 The Seasons Of Life.
my soul, shall her vigour renew
aussie_musician
Been There! Dreamt That!
Been There! Dreamt That!

Location: Newcastle, New South Wales, The East Coast Of Australia, Southern Hemisphere ..

Re: Strangers starring and hazy trains

Postby cosmicink3137 » Fri May 19, 2017 5:40 pm

I take the bus home every day but I only use trains/the subway when I'm traveling
cosmicink3137
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to General Dream Discussion