Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Self-harm

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Self-harm

Postby Folleian » Wed May 17, 2017 5:56 am

Hello,

I had a dream that I was traveling to a place, however I was cutting/self-harming my arms with a razor. Then a girl I do not know showed up and started doing that to my arms. It was too much blood, she would not stop and I started crying while she was doing it. Woke up crying as well. What possibly could this mean?

Thank you in advance!
Folleian
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Self-harm

Postby Varzandeh » Wed May 17, 2017 7:23 am

Arm means a child or brother or a friend.
If dreamt her arm was strong means benefit from one of the above mentioned people.
If was weak means there will be no benefit.
If dreamt her arm fell or someone cut it her brother or friend is in danger or will
separate her.Bleeding means he will have a money loss.
Arm may also mean a neighbor.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Re: Self-harm

Postby moscownes » Wed May 17, 2017 11:21 am

Are you feeling guilty about something? It seems like the dream is showing that inside you're hurting by feeling guilty, and maybe you are traveling because you're trying to leave it behind, let it unresolved, but it is hurting you, it is impossible to forget.
moscownes
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Return to General Dream Discussion