Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Can someone please help interpret my dream??

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Can someone please help interpret my dream??

Postby Butterfly8 » Tue May 16, 2017 1:59 pm

Hello,

So a few nights ago, I had this weird dream. It was more like flash images with sounds. I remember seeing a landslide and the road beneath me was cracking and I could hear the road crack and split apart. Then it jumped to three nuns walking in a line down a hallway. I saw them from a side view, so I couldn't see their faces. The nun at the front of the line and the back of the line were carrying black candles, and the nun in the middle was holding black prayer beads. I remember hearing very subtle screaming in the background and loud clicks of high heels on the ground as the nuns walked by. Then my dream jumped to a young boy with dark brown hair, no older than 10, looking up at me screaming. We only wore boxers and his body was covered with cuts and bruises. This one only looked like a picture, so there was no movement with the boy. The other two were like short clips. Then it jumped again to the nuns with the boy. The boy was being surrounded by the nuns and then everything went black and I woke up.

Is there any meaning behind these images? There has to be a reason it kept cutting out like that and it only showed me certain things.

Thank you to whom ever can help.
Butterfly8
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Can someone please help interpret my dream??

Postby buddyboy4 » Tue May 16, 2017 3:41 pm

Are you all business and no pleasure? Do you do everything by the book, or maybe you are very strict person? Maybe if this fits you, your inner child is screaming to get out because you keep your inner child in submission. Let your inner child loose. Lighten up and have some fun for a change. It's OK to to let loose and be childlike on occasion. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

Just my thoughts.
Resurect yourself from the consciousness of useless human habits and changing human thoughts. Live every second in the consciousness that you are immortal; thoughts and habits change, only your soul will live forever.
buddyboy4
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Butterfly8 » Tue May 16, 2017 10:31 pm

buddyboy4 wrote:Are you all business and no pleasure? Do you do everything by the book, or maybe you are very strict person? Maybe if this fits you, your inner child is screaming to get out because you keep your inner child in submission. Let your inner child loose. Lighten up and have some fun for a change. It's OK to to let loose and be childlike on occasion. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

Just my thoughts.

Thank you for responding. I tend to be more child like than strict. I'm very relaxed and easy-going person that doesn't really do things by the book. I'm not really sure what else this dream could mean, but I could try and let out my inner child more so than I already do.
Butterfly8
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby buddyboy4 » Wed May 17, 2017 12:51 pm

Maybe your inner child feels repressed by others not yourself? Do people get on you for being childlike and carefree? Do they think you need to be more "businesslike"? Do you feel like people don't want you to be something other than yourself? Do you feel like they are always trying to make you conform and be like everyone else?

I know people who are like you say you are and the most general opinion by others is that they should grow up and act like an adult. It gets to a lot of people because they feel like they aren't allowed to be themselves.

If that's not it maybe the child represents an emotion or something that you are trying to hold back and not let out?

Just some ideas for you.
Resurect yourself from the consciousness of useless human habits and changing human thoughts. Live every second in the consciousness that you are immortal; thoughts and habits change, only your soul will live forever.
buddyboy4
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Re: Lighting Your Way

Postby Superman1 » Wed May 17, 2017 9:20 pm

If your road was cracking up, it might be due to the feminine side being too much or being passive perhaps. Nuns cannot join with males, whose quality of control, or asserting yourself, or action, and strength, you may want more of.
Seeing the nuns from a side view may pertain to you want this other side at your side, or that you can't see yourself or people head on at the moment.

The personal light you carry was black, ahead and behind, and in between or maybe now even prayer or deep need was black or in the dark.
All this may have made you want to scream inside, and the high heels sounds like the message of too much feminine is not practical.
Hence it jumps to the young boy, or new needed development. And 10 may mean in relationships as it's a double figure, but also the one of loneliness has nothing after, which may be what was overwhelming you. A nun is very separated from the world too, though devout. And your nuns were more than one, too. Three. ☻☻☻

It sounds like you are screaming for the boy, as he screamed in the foreground, as this side of your character looks undressed and hurt - maybe fighting opposite the nuns of peace you may pray for ~ and not moving. Or maybe he can be viewed as the most vital parts for union with him are covered up, and the rest revealed.
Then it jumped to the nuns with the boy, as if to join them, but surrounded by too much darkness. You want the light, or to see better.

Does any of that add up?
Superman1
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Re: Lighting Your Way

Postby Butterfly8 » Thu May 18, 2017 7:14 pm

Superman1 wrote:If your road was cracking up, it might be due to the feminine side being too much or being passive perhaps. Nuns cannot join with males, whose quality of control, or asserting yourself, or action, and strength, you may want more of.
Seeing the nuns from a side view may pertain to you want this other side at your side, or that you can't see yourself or people head on at the moment.

The personal light you carry was black, ahead and behind, and in between or maybe now even prayer or deep need was black or in the dark.
All this may have made you want to scream inside, and the high heels sounds like the message of too much feminine is not practical.
Hence it jumps to the young boy, or new needed development. And 10 may mean in relationships as it's a double figure, but also the one of loneliness has nothing after, which may be what was overwhelming you. A nun is very separated from the world too, though devout. And your nuns were more than one, too. Three. ☻☻☻

It sounds like you are screaming for the boy, as he screamed in the foreground, as this side of your character looks undressed and hurt - maybe fighting opposite the nuns of peace you may pray for ~ and not moving. Or maybe he can be viewed as the most vital parts for union with him are covered up, and the rest revealed.
Then it jumped to the nuns with the boy, as if to join them, but surrounded by too much darkness. You want the light, or to see better.

Does any of that add up?

Yes, this does add up and make sense. Thank you for taking your time to reply :)
Butterfly8
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby aussie_musician » Thu May 18, 2017 7:16 pm

hey B8 ..

whereabouts are you from ???
WWJD.
Nehemiah 8:10 The Joy Of The Lord.
Ecclesiastes 3: 1-11 The Seasons Of Life.
my soul, shall her vigour renew
aussie_musician
Been There! Dreamt That!
Been There! Dreamt That!

Location: Newcastle, New South Wales, The East Coast Of Australia, Southern Hemisphere ..

Postby Butterfly8 » Fri May 19, 2017 7:10 pm

aussie_musician wrote:hey B8 ..

whereabouts are you from ???

I live in British Columbia, Canada
Butterfly8
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby aussie_musician » Sun May 21, 2017 6:45 pm

oh .. a Canadian ..
WWJD.
Nehemiah 8:10 The Joy Of The Lord.
Ecclesiastes 3: 1-11 The Seasons Of Life.
my soul, shall her vigour renew
aussie_musician
Been There! Dreamt That!
Been There! Dreamt That!

Location: Newcastle, New South Wales, The East Coast Of Australia, Southern Hemisphere ..

Return to General Dream Discussion