Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Large foggy bridge. What's in store?

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Large foggy bridge. What's in store?

Postby Dani32216 » Tue May 16, 2017 10:27 am

I am kinda confused about a dream I had. I was standing on one side of a bridge that had to of been big enough to fit five lanes of cars but had no lines and was completely clear. It was over a river and towards the other end of the bridge was very foggy. I couldn't see the other end. I think I saw my family standing with me on the same side. I had this dream a few months ago and just now remembered it so I couldn't tell you much more about it. I've already looked up bridge and fog. The bridge made a lot of since but the fog didn't.
Dani32216
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Large foggy bridge. What's in store?

Postby Scorpio1 » Tue May 16, 2017 10:34 am

It's the 'other side', the soul world, where we all cross over after death. The reason it's foggy is because at the moment you can't see into the other-dimensional worlds, that's why it just seems foggy to you.
Scorpio1
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby operatormike » Tue May 16, 2017 11:05 am

Dear Dani,

Scorpio could be right. Since you are the dreamer, you are the best judge of what it was about. I had the feeling that it represented a bridge to a new opportunity. A new place to go in your life, so to speak. You are with you family on this side, so it might be that you would have to move on without your family. Five lanes could be significant, but it doesn't mean anything to me. It just seems like it would be very easy for you to travel, since there are no other cars. The fog seems to indicate that the future is unknown to you. You don't quite know where this journey will lead to. It could be the spirit world, like Scorpio says. Or it could just be unknown to you. The bridge is over water, which represents your emotional self. So it is safe to journey to there without immersing yourself in your emotions, yet fog is also water. So perhaps once you get there, you will delve into unconscious emotions of yours.

Hope this helps.

Peace,
Operator Mike
Who looks outside, dreams; who looks insided, awakens! ---Carl Jung
Thank you for praying for Barack Obama. You have saved his life! Now let us pray for President Trump. Pray he is blessed with wisdom.
Uhh...PRAY HARDER!
operatormike
Gate Keeper
Gate Keeper

Postby Varzandeh » Wed May 17, 2017 7:41 am

Bridge means a governor or someone who is useful for people.
If dreamt passed a bridge means will receive dignity from the governor/president.

If one dreamt fog was everywhere means he/she will be misled in religion.
If dreamt everywhere was foggy but was opening gradually and light was coming
means his affairs will arrange.
If dreamt the weather was clear but suddenly turned to fog means there is a danger of
heart attack for him.
Fog may also mean: 1- wandering 2- hidden affairs 3- innovation in the religion 4-
misleading.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Return to General Dream Discussion