Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Really CRAZY Dream...

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Really CRAZY Dream...

Postby Gamer M » Mon May 15, 2017 8:49 pm

I was a flower (Bee balm), planted under some tree in a crowded room. Some man was beside me, also a flower (Bee balm). I yelled, "I've had enough of this. We've been planted here for three years. I can't stand it any longer. I'm getting out of here." I ripped my roots out of the ground. I don't think it hurt. The man agreed with me and followed my lead. Some woman in a lab coat came walking into the room. I told her I can't stand it here anymore. I told her that we're leaving. Then I woke-up. What in the world is up with that crazy dream? I think this is one of the weirdest dreams I ever had.
Gamer M
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer

Re: Really CRAZY Dream...

Postby aussie_musician » Mon May 15, 2017 9:26 pm

are you planning on moving ..

as in "uprooting yourself" ???
WWJD.
Nehemiah 8:10 The Joy Of The Lord.
Ecclesiastes 3: 1-11 The Seasons Of Life.
my soul, shall her vigour renew
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Location: Newcastle, New South Wales, The East Coast Of Australia, Southern Hemisphere ..

Re: Really CRAZY Dream...

Postby buddyboy4 » Tue May 16, 2017 4:50 pm

The main vibe I'm getting is that somewhere in life you feel stuck (planted in the ground). You also say planted under a tree in a crowded room. Do you feel overshadowed by someone? Do you feel like your being crowded out?

Maybe you you have been stuck in the same position at work for too long and maybe you feel overshadowed and crowded out by others who get favoritism? Maybe you wish to advance or change positions but can't. Being you are so indignant in the dream it would show you are sick of it and ready to quit and move on. Maybe you have coworkers that feel the same.

Bee balm is usually red. Red usually indicates passion and desire.

Another possibility could be family. Maybe you feel overshadowed and crowded out by family members. Maybe you feel like you or your opinion doesn't count and you have had enough.

Maybe you just don't like where you live anymore. Crappy house, bad neighborhood, small town without much?

Whatever the reason, you are passionate about it and ready to uproot yourself to get away from what ever it is.
Resurect yourself from the consciousness of useless human habits and changing human thoughts. Live every second in the consciousness that you are immortal; thoughts and habits change, only your soul will live forever.
buddyboy4
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Return to General Dream Discussion