Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Deliver a baby then baby dies

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Deliver a baby then baby dies

Postby Leilajun » Mon May 15, 2017 8:44 pm

Hi there! Here's my dream that I can't understand for the life of me! Had it this afternoon during a nap.

I was with this girl I know who's pregnant with triplets. She took me to a guest bedroom with a pile of mattresses (8 to 10 of them) and I was supposed to sleep at the top but it was not comfortable. Suddenly I was somewhere else with my boss who felt like his soup talked to me through his eyes, saying "you know how much I always love when you're around" (I admire and respect him a lot and also have a bit of a crush on him but he's not available.)

Then all of a sudden one in the main room one of the babies started coming out, 3 months early, but a big baby. I was very calm and said I could help. I took the baby out and laid it on top of her, then went to get a wet cloth to wipe the baby and a tub of water for the mother to be comfortable in. I was about to cut the cord when I realized I didn't know how to do that to make sure the belly button of the baby would look good. I went to call my dad to ask because he's a doctor. But then the baby was dead. I knew it wasn't my fault, it was just too soon for the baby to have been born. I woke up feeling like I had to work harder to get a promotion at work.

Thoughts?
Leilajun
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to General Dream Discussion