Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Anubis and dead Elvis Presley

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Anubis and dead Elvis Presley

Postby esse » Sun May 14, 2017 4:02 pm

I had a dream that I was in the room and there was dead Elvis Presley lying on the bed, and it seems he was long long dead, though he looked fine. I was ok with it, like it was completely normal thing. There was miniature coral pink sarcophagus too, apparently for Presley, but for some reason i found it shocking, that it'd been kept for him. There was a table with vases and such to the left as well as the window. Sunshine outside. I looked at the table and saw about 20 inch tall Anubis walking between vases,( I was and still am surprised that I knew his name and who he is, Egypt is not among my areas of interests), he walked maybe two feet on the tabletop and then disappeared into thin air. :whoa:
esse
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Re: Anubis and dead Elvis Presley

Postby Varzandeh » Mon May 15, 2017 5:40 am

A dead body is a symbol for an ignorant ignoble person who can't listen to the advises.

A singer or an actor is a symbol for a liar deceiver person .
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Postby CarlaCara » Mon May 15, 2017 10:28 am

Can you describe the table and the vases? (were there flowers?)
What was that miniature sarcophagus for? I mean he wasn't that short.. :lol:
And you just saw him as a rotting corpse? or just dead (but still intact)?
CarlaCara
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby esse » Mon May 15, 2017 3:40 pm

Varzandeh wrote:A dead body is a symbol for an ignorant ignoble person who can't listen to the advises.

A singer or an actor is a symbol for a liar deceiver person .

Does it mean that i don't listen to advice? or is it about someone else, how to know who this dead person represents?
Last edited by esse on Mon May 15, 2017 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
esse
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby esse » Mon May 15, 2017 3:58 pm

CarlaCara wrote:Can you describe the table and the vases? (were there flowers?)
What was that miniature sarcophagus for? I mean he wasn't that short.. :lol:
And you just saw him as a rotting corpse? or just dead (but still intact)?

There might have been flowers in one or two vases, but I am not sure. The table with things on it was positioned so that the light fell on everything from behind, so most vases were situated against the light. They were not transparent, but made out of ceramic or stone, perhaps semiprecious stone. I say this because I remember only the vase that had Anubis appear from behind it. It was a little taller than him, in black and dark jade colour, possibly from real jade and other black stone. Vases varied in sizes from very small to big. When Anubis walked among them some couldn't obscure even his knees, and he was really small. Besides vases there was also a chrome tape measure on the table. Probably I projected it from my real table, I have it on the desk always.

Small sarcophagus was for Presley, it was his. Disparity in sizes between them made no difference, he would had fit in. Dreams :roll: . Some female relative of his, mother I think, was keeping it for him for decades to my complete astonishment and disgust. And he was dead for decades there, but looked like a sleeping person. No rot or bad smell.

I was interested in Anubis mostly in the dream and after waking up. Especially after reading some disturbing interpretations and possible meanings. I saw him and he stuck in my memory much more clearly than Elvis. And when I saw him in my dream I thought very clearly his name - 'Anubis', while I actually had to rack my brain to recall who the dead person was.
esse
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby buddyboy4 » Mon May 15, 2017 4:55 pm

To see Anubis in your dream indicates you are in search of clarity. You need some spiritual guidance. Alternatively, it suggests that death is near. And as stated above, a dead body symbolizes an ignorant or ignoble person that does not listen to advise.

Is it possible that someone you know has been holding onto an idea or maybe feelings of some kind that have been "dead" for a very long time and this annoys and disgusts you that they can't let it go no matter how much advise they are given. Maybe you are the one holding onto something and won't let it go no matter how much you've been advised that it won't work and can't happen. Maybe you are disgusted at yourself for holding onto it for such a long time even though it's obviously "dead". Anubis is your subconscious telling you that you need to let it go once and for all. It's dead. Bury it and put it away. Out of sight out of mind. Poof it's gone.

The ideas could be something like a crush, past lover that you'd like to get back together with, failed business ventures, someone close to you that passed on that you can't get over, or a current relationship that is done, but maybe you can't bring yourself to break it off, etc.

These are just the thoughts that came to me while reading all this.
Resurect yourself from the consciousness of useless human habits and changing human thoughts. Live every second in the consciousness that you are immortal; thoughts and habits change, only your soul will live forever.
buddyboy4
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby esse » Tue May 16, 2017 11:48 pm

Thank you buddyboy4 for your interpretation. It was very helpful, really appreciate it.

Sadly, i think this dead person most likely might be my business project. It could've refered to my two family members that have the same problem only in different matters, but it ties too neatly with my professional difficulties. Especially taking into account that I'd been dreaming all that night before above described episode that I'm back in my uni doing an assignment. I looked up vases and they mean creativity, which ties with the same business direction.

Anyway, thank you very much buddyboy4, Varzandeh. All the best
esse
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Return to General Dream Discussion