Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Strange Dream

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Strange Dream

Postby rosemary1812 » Sun May 14, 2017 9:27 am

Hello,

Could someone help interpret this dream I had last night? Thank you!

I had a dream about an online movie reviewer that I watch frequently. I've never met him. In my dream, I went to Canada to visit him. We were in his bathroom separated by a plastic shower curtain. I was sitting on the toilet and I was writing my feelings for him on my laptop. I didn’t want him to see them. I got off the toilet and I accidently dropped his new tan Levi jeans into the toilet bowl. He pushed back the curtain and I apologized for what I did and he was angry. I kept apologizing.

He said he was angry because I was writing my feelings but I erased them. He never saw what I wrote. I went into the next room. I think it was the kitchen and sat down to the table. He came and sat down beside me and put his arm around me. I put my head on his shoulder. At first I worried that he would say something about my hair but then I relaxed. I loved how his arm felt around my shoulders. It felt good to be sitting like this and he said:

“All this is moving way too fast.”

I agreed with him. Yet in a way, I liked how fast everything was. He felt like an old friend. I also felt sad because I knew he was breaking up with me.
rosemary1812
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Strange Dream

Postby Varzandeh » Mon May 15, 2017 5:45 am

A man is a symbol for trying to achieve a wish.
Curtain means a sorrow and an obstacle.
Toilet is a symbol for greed to earn money.
At last you will achieve the wish .
Please update in less than a month.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Postby rosemary1812 » Mon May 15, 2017 5:00 pm

Thank you for your dream analysis; much appreciated!
rosemary1812
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby firstthebest » Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:44 am

My dream was being a journalist. Now I create my own site and my coleauges helps our customers in writing. The phdify.com is a writing center based in united states of America, although we serve students all over the world. We provide writing assistance on all academic programs
firstthebest
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby patriciacross » Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:11 am

Maybe in your relationship very soon something will change. It seems to me that you have long been experiencing because of this situation with another. Such kind of dream can mean that changes are coming in your life. :heartpump: The fact that you write about your feelings, but do not sound them, can say that you have realized your fear and are ready to say goodbye. :balloons: In any case, I think this is a good dream for you.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Look on page - the new one can bring the wind of change
patriciacross
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Sheena » Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:35 pm

cia probably has it right (rz never does). Something about self is transient, transforming. But the key matter about change is
rosemary1812 wrote:“All this is moving way too fast.”
That's what dream is attending to. So should dreamer in conscious awareness. Don't live as a Victim. You alone are responsible for how this goes.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to General Dream Discussion