Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Can someone help me with this dream? - Thank you.

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Can someone help me with this dream? - Thank you.

Postby Sylvie2014 » Sat May 13, 2017 7:45 am

I see my cousin kneeled down on the floor with a vacuum hose in her hand. I ask her what she is doing. She looks at me with a look like she did something wrong. I look at the hose and I see the hose is going through white walls and wooden floors. It makes me angry. I ask her why she made holes in the walls and floors. She responds that the hose kept moving. She needs it to be stable. I follow the hose. It takes me to a door. I stop before I get to the door. The floor in front of the door is recessed. It looks thin and fragile. There is a small hole in it. I can’t go to look through the hole because the floor is very thin and I am afraid the floor will collapse. Slowly, I walk to the left, around the recessed floor to the door. I am getting ready to knock at the door when the door opens. A man with dark hair opens the door. I don’t know him. I look at his face and I smile. I ask him if he collects stamps. He responds that he doesn’t know what I am talking about. I tell him that the right side of his face is stamped with red lips. He touches his face with one hand without saying a word. All of a sudden, I see myself in a car. I am not driving. A man is driving. I can’t say who it is. I seem to be in a foreign country and in a war zone. We are driving up and I see there is a barricade at the end of a street and men are waiting. They see us coming and they start shooting at us with machine guns. I yell the driver to stop and to turn around. The driver doesn’t turn around, he just press the accelerator and drive backward. The bullets can’t reach us. I am now back in a room with the stamp faced man. He is seated at a table. I walk to him. He asks me what I think of the war. I reply that I don’t like war, I am for peace. (That’s all I remember).
Sylvie2014
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Re: Can someone help me with this dream? - Thank you.

Postby moscownes » Sat May 13, 2017 9:45 pm

So.. This dream seems to show that you're trying to internalize some conflict in your life, you feel unsettled, and you're not confronting the problem, but trying to assuage this. Maybe you're uncomfortable with some external issue but you're not willing to express this feeling, or just impose yourself towards it, and this is slowly taking you down, making you weak, taking off your ground and making holes inside you... Your 'man side' is trying to guide you to the war, it implies that he wants you to fight, to shoot it back, to confront it. Maybe you're being too passive with things, what do you think?
moscownes
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby Sylvie2014 » Sun May 14, 2017 4:48 am

moscownes: You are right on it. I am dealing with something important in my life and it is difficult to go through it. I am not assertive enough. Thank you very much for this. :)
Sylvie2014
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby moscownes » Sun May 14, 2017 6:53 am

You welcome, I hope you the best going through this.. I'm here to talk any time
moscownes
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby Sylvie2014 » Wed May 17, 2017 12:00 pm

aww... thank you :)
Sylvie2014
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Return to General Dream Discussion