Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Going back 10 years

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Going back 10 years

Postby Prime » Fri May 12, 2017 8:05 am

late to recording this dream from this morning. lost a bunch. but one part keeps coming back to remembrance.

- i dont recall how i was told, but i was told that i am going to go back in time 10 years. after i wake up.
- so next thing i remember, i woke up, i was in my grandmothers basement.. and it was arranged differently. there were diferent couches arranged by each other and some of my cousins were down there. i dont know them all that well, i just remember them from a kid, but i see them every once in a while, every few years briefly but i dont have much to do with them. they moved to FLA when i was young and come back up here and there. anyway...
- i saw Emuel. not sure if thats even how you spell his name, and his brother Pete. They were 10 years younger. since i went back 10 years.
- and i looked at Em and wanted to tell him that he will have 10 kids! He didnt know what i was talking about at first, but then Pete said something to me.. just cant recall right now. will have to pray about it.
Psalm 29:2 "Give unto the Lord the glory due unto his name; worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness."

Facebook: Mike Hosanna
Prime
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Re: Going back 10 years

Postby CarlaCara » Sat May 13, 2017 9:47 am

What is FLA?..
it's strange that if you could go back in time, it'd be to see people you aren't close to? Do you wish you had a closer relationship with them maybe?..
CarlaCara
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Re: Going back 10 years

Postby Prime » Fri May 19, 2017 11:17 am

FLA is the state of Florida and no I don't have any such feelings or desires about them.
Psalm 29:2 "Give unto the Lord the glory due unto his name; worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness."

Facebook: Mike Hosanna
Prime
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Return to General Dream Discussion