Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Having sex with my opposite!?

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Having sex with my opposite!?

Postby EmergingStar » Wed May 03, 2017 11:17 pm

Hi.
I had this dream about being in a relationship with this guy I watch on YouTube. IRL he is a raw meat eater and I am a vegan. In the dream we had a relationship and had awesome sex. I really liked him and he liked me.

What is the deeper meaning here?
EmergingStar
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Having sex with my opposite!?

Postby Varzandeh » Thu May 04, 2017 4:30 am

Dreaming about a young woman for men means a happiness and achieving a wish is on the way , this is the same for women about dreaming a man.
The happiness will be as much as the woman ( or man ) will be beautiful and thick.
An old woman means the material world. The best is that the woman or man ( for women) was not known and was of a nice figure, that will mean an opening in the life.
An ugly, thin woman means a short of money and famine , a happy woman ( or a man for ladies) with make up means achieving a wish and an ugly dirty old woman means a bad situation and not achieving a wish.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Postby EmergingStar » Fri May 05, 2017 8:20 am

I dont see how this relate to my dream at all. Sorry. But thank you so much for your effort. It just doesn't resonate at all.
EmergingStar
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby EmergingStar » Fri May 05, 2017 12:05 pm

Anyone else got an idea??
EmergingStar
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Superman1 » Mon May 08, 2017 9:21 pm

Perhaps to like what you don't like can become fulfilling.
Or he may represent the raw strength of masculine qualities, or the need to develop this raw material in your character.
Or a good relationship with a guy who is always the opposite in sex.
Or could part of it be that he is the opposite in another way, like if you want to be a star like him?
Superman1
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby EmergingStar » Tue May 16, 2017 6:45 am

Superman1 wrote:Perhaps to like what you don't like can become fulfilling.
Or he may represent the raw strength of masculine qualities, or the need to develop this raw material in your character.
Or a good relationship with a guy who is always the opposite in sex.
Or could part of it be that he is the opposite in another way, like if you want to be a star like him?

Hmmm... I am not sure.. I keep getting that it might be BALANCE I get out of it. Like we are so opposite that if we meet in the middle, I get balance?
EmergingStar
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Superman1 » Wed May 17, 2017 8:51 pm

Sounds good. Basically like meeting your opposite, perhaps that you don't like, or learning from it, will create this balance.
Superman1
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby EmergingStar » Sat May 20, 2017 9:43 am

Superman1 wrote:Sounds good. Basically like meeting your opposite, perhaps that you don't like, or learning from it, will create this balance.

Thank you for taking the time :heartpump:
EmergingStar
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to General Dream Discussion