Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Security System / Bear

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Security System / Bear

Postby Sylvie2014 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:20 am

Hi,

I would appreciate if you could help me with these dreams I had last night. Note that I am going through a separation with my husband. Thanks

1. I am going in the Courthouse. As I am going through the security system (magnetometer), the alarm goes off. A policewoman comes to me. She is very short. I recognize her from my waking life. She takes me to a table and asks me to empty my purse. I smile at her and told her that I had the feeling the alarm was going to sound because of everything I had in my purse. I take out from my purse many set of keys. Then, I take out a box of staples and loads of used tissues. The policewoman tells me that I can pack up and go. As I was putting everything back in my purse, my friend (co-worker) comes to me laughing and asks why I had all that in my purse. I just started laughing. Then, we both start walking towards her office.

2. I am going down a hill walking towards my car. In front of me, across the street, there is forest with very tall trees. The trees are lined up and spread apart. I notice a bear walking through the trees towards my car. We look at each other. He doesn't look ferocious. But I feel that I am in danger and I start running towards my car so is the bear. I succeed to get in the car before the bear gets to me. I lock the doors. When I look around I notice that the bear disappeared.
Sylvie2014
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Return to General Dream Discussion