Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

A dream about an Ex

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

A dream about an Ex

Postby BandagedDemon01 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:15 am

Last night was weird. Of late I haven't been able to rest properly but when I do sleep I end up with weird dreams. I say out of all the dreams I've had this week, this one would top it.

Now of what I remember from it I dreamt of an ex. He was the second longest relationship of almost two years of dating. compared to my current relationship which is four and a bit years.

SO hear is what i remember of the dream,

Dream realm: My ex and I was just chilling at what looked to be a busy hangout, drinking lemonaid and chatting. my ears pan into me asking about him,"How are you and what have been doing all these years" took a sip from my drink,

"Nothing much, just got married a few months back" He stood up, too me into an embrace "I could have your stomach filled for nine months and married" I widens my gaze

"excuse me? But you are married and I have my boyfriend" I gets out of his grip and he follows. I found a quiets room, but as I thought i was okay, he was there. he started to undress me until my boyfriend barged in and knees him right in the head, grabs my hand and runs off. At this point I woke. Really confused on why i dreamt this.

Side note : I am not aware of my ex's real life statues since it has been years since I've spoken to them.

Help to understand is very much appreciated

kind regards B.D
BandagedDemon01
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Re: A Separated Part of You?

Postby Superman1 » Tue May 02, 2017 8:45 pm

Well here is a shorter one, and most recent to your current one.

At the time, something was making you restless.
A few months back, did you commit to some change? Perhaps that you wish would progress more and renew you? Or maybe to do with your boyfriend, the relationship, maybe even a kid? Were you thinking of marriage?
But the ex undressing you looks like revealing yourself underneath, who you really are, which you may feel separated from, explaining what the ex means. This control or assertion, that you want to embrace.
If so, your boyfriend can mean the current side of you, thinking it wrong or beyond bounds, that can't submit to it.

Can any of that ring true?
Superman1
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Re: A dream about an Ex

Postby BandagedDemon01 » Wed May 03, 2017 11:20 pm

Sorry, didn't see that you responded to this, I must of only seen that you had replied to the other two.

What I noted at the time of this dream was the feeling of wanting to get married. This come natural to most and being with my boyfriend for four years I want him to be my future husband. I wish to be married and do wish to have kids. He makes me safe like no other has. Unlike most, I haven't grown up dreaming of my wedding. it was only as time ticked away, thoughts of marriage crept inside the mind

I have to remind myself we are still rather young, but I do want to have a family. Love him dearly. Even consider his family as my own, near and dear to my heart. His mother already considered me a good in-law. Not even engaged. Just patiently waiting for the question. Sometimes I do get a little frustrated, but as I said, we are only young. (Early Twenties)
BandagedDemon01
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Return to General Dream Discussion