Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Skinned Alive man and me healing him

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Skinned Alive man and me healing him

Postby Zandydream » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:41 am

I had this really vidi dream where I was in a car park parking lot. The weather was grey clouds like a storm was coming in. I noticed this man that literally had no skin on him . No clothes on him either or hair. It was like as if he was skinned a live head to toe and was in terrible pain. He laying on the ground in the parking lot. I went to him and keeled beside the man. The man was tossing and turning in pain. I lay my hand on his left shoulder and said "I will heal you"
At first he didn't want to accept this and turn his head to right. Then he said weakly "ok..."

What does my dream mean? I appreciate if anyone could tell me. It was a bit out there dream.
Zandydream
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Re: Skinned Alive man and me healing him

Postby Varzandeh » Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:31 am

A man without skin means a man without any money ( lost all of his money).
OR a man whose secret will reveal.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Postby Zandydream » Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:52 pm

Varzandeh wrote:A man without skin means a man without any money ( lost all of his money).
OR a man whose secret will reveal.

Thank you for your reply.
What about me offering to heal him?
Zandydream
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Varzandeh » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:55 pm

Lets wait to see what is on the way.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Return to General Dream Discussion