Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Very Long and very vivid dreams

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Very Long and very vivid dreams

Postby Echo.21 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:42 pm

Hi, Almost every night/nap/doze I instantly dream a long complicated and vivid dream. The earliest dream I can remember is when I was 3, I was in a skin like (also colored) space and it was moving, making tall stalagmite shapes.I was laying down and every time they touched me I got that pain from when you try to walk on your foot after it fell asleep. This went on for what seemed liked hours and the pain got worse and felt like static sand running through me. After that large ogre like creatures in black leather biker outfits came in and just walked around chaotically. I woke up crying. The thing is it wasn't the pain the made me cry, it was the weird way they were moving and the fact that I had no idea where I was. I've had numerous prophetic dreams that happen years or months after I have them. Could someone please explain this to me.

,.....Also, I dream very very easily like I lay my head down on the desk at school and I instantly start dreaming about anything
Echo.21
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to General Dream Discussion