Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Water Towers

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Water Towers

Postby Lady Daffodil » Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:24 am

Anybody else here ever dream about water towers? It sounds silly, but ever since I was a little girl, I've loved water towers. I just think they're neat looking, there are so many different types, and you can see them from all over. When I was in 4th grade, I was in a classroom on the 2nd floor, and I finally had gotten put in a classroom that overlooked the neighborhood I lived in, as opposed to being on the side facing the boring old convent; I'd been on that side of the school for 3 years straight. From my 4th grade classroom I could see over my whole neighborhood, I could see a lot of the streets, and there were I forget how many water towers. Looking at that view made me feel so good (and won me really terrible grades since I was hardly ever paying attention!) Anyway, I occasionally have dreams where I'm back in my school looking at my view, or I'm somewhere else looking at a view with lots of water towers. It always makes me feel really good inside. :yo:
Lady Daffodil
Dream Child
Dream Child

Re: Water Towers

Postby Superman1 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:38 pm

Water towers are high up, have a huge store, and in dreams water can mean emotion.
Could this be about feeling good inside when above things? Maybe even the real thing symbolized something like that.
Superman1
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Re: Water Towers

Postby Varzandeh » Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:36 am

A tower means a great person and a water tank above means he/she is knowledgeable or rich as water means .
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Return to General Dream Discussion