Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Water Towers

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Water Towers

Postby Lady Daffodil » Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:24 am

Anybody else here ever dream about water towers? It sounds silly, but ever since I was a little girl, I've loved water towers. I just think they're neat looking, there are so many different types, and you can see them from all over. When I was in 4th grade, I was in a classroom on the 2nd floor, and I finally had gotten put in a classroom that overlooked the neighborhood I lived in, as opposed to being on the side facing the boring old convent; I'd been on that side of the school for 3 years straight. From my 4th grade classroom I could see over my whole neighborhood, I could see a lot of the streets, and there were I forget how many water towers. Looking at that view made me feel so good (and won me really terrible grades since I was hardly ever paying attention!) Anyway, I occasionally have dreams where I'm back in my school looking at my view, or I'm somewhere else looking at a view with lots of water towers. It always makes me feel really good inside. :yo:
Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life.
Lady Daffodil
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer

Re: Water Towers

Postby Superman1 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:38 pm

Water towers are high up, have a huge store, and in dreams water can mean emotion.
Could this be about feeling good inside when above things? Maybe even the real thing symbolized something like that.
Superman1
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Varzandeh » Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:36 am

A tower means a great person and a water tank above means he/she is knowledgeable or rich as water means .
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Postby Lady Daffodil » Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:28 am

Hi! Rather interesting answers! Although I think my primary reason for dreaming about water towers is an unconscious desire to re-visit pleasant memories I have from childhood of seeing water towers and enjoying the view! It always made me feel good, and the dreams make me relive those good feelings! ;) Sometimes I dream of living in a place where I have a nice view with water towers in it, sometimes the dreams involve being back in my old grade school and looking out the window at my old view, and more often than not, the view looks totally different than it actually did. Of course, 50 years later that view has changed, the trees are much taller and most of the water towers are not there any more, but in the dreams, they are all back again, in fact in some of the dreams there are more than there originally were! :excited:
Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life.
Lady Daffodil
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer

Postby Varzandeh » Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:08 am

Dream language interpretation is an ancient science of allusions and pointing of the surrounded environment, as Mr. Einstein has said the events are like train stations which exist and we are moving towards them, these are prewritten destiny with some authority ( in decision making seconds) in very full details. This dream language should be translated, and interesting to know it is international and common for all human beings. But ignorance causes some misunderstanings.People were not aware of this language and always thought in a bad way , for example Mr. Freud said about sexual dreams it is because you have suppressed your sexual desires so misled everybody and some women dreamt about having sex with co-workers or another and thought they should do that, while it only meant he will do something for her, or some others dreamt had sex with the same sex and invented homosexual, while it meant the same ,Also some men dreamt his wife had sex with a man and didn't understand or a woman dreamt her partner had sex with a woman and didn't' understand ...etc.Do you see what catastrophes are caused by misunderstanding a language. About the approximate interpretation time table: Dreams at noon or exactly at midnight( In the summer time 13 at noon and 1 midnight else at 12)in the same day if past a few minutes, a few days later. Dreams at 10-11 in the morning in 15-30 days later. Also dreams at 3-4 in the evening in 1-2 months .Dreams in the sunset mostly are not truthful and are messed, they have no interpretations, Dreams at 4-5 in the morning in a few days to 2 months some dreams in the holy books( Josef dream of kneeling the sun and the moon and 11 stars)was interpreted after 20 years and other dreams of the Pharaoh's prisoners interpreted in the same day and after 7 years. Dream of Pharaoh about the 7 thin cows and 7 fat cows interpreted from the next year to 14 years. Also dreams in 6th of the month will interpret after 1-2 days, in 9th at the same day, in 10th after 20 days, in 13th after 9 days in 14th after 26 days and in 15th after 3 days, in 16th after 2 days and in 28th ,29th ,30th in the same day, but these are solar (Persian months and you should refer to a calendar or convert them) . Of course there are different kinds of dreams , like messy dreams which have no interpretations or deja vu dreams, or psychological dreams or dreams which are caused by bad food or drinks.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Return to General Dream Discussion