Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

The Walk-in Closet

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

The Walk-in Closet

Postby Lady Daffodil » Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:07 am

Gee, I'm having so much fun posting on this forum, glad I found it! :clap: Here is another one I have quite frequently. I'm in the house I grew up in. My bedroom was quite small, with a closet that wasn't very big. In the dream, I find a small door in the back of the closet and I crawl in and discover a walk-in closet that is nearly as big as the bedroom! It's always painted a pretty pale yellow (one of my 3 favorite colors), and it's full of clothes and shoes. I feel really good that I've discovered this awesome closet. I guess this comes from the fact that in real life I would love to have a walk-in closet! :P
Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life.
Lady Daffodil
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer

Re: The Hidden You

Postby Superman1 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:45 pm

If you want to know what it might mean, maybe you discovered a hidden bigger you that you really liked, with more room to move and to stand up in.
A choice of new character you can wear and move ahead in.
Superman1
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to General Dream Discussion