Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Bathroom Dreams!

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Bathroom Dreams!

Postby Lady Daffodil » Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:54 am

This one is kind of humorous. :lol: I usually have these dreams in the morning when my bladder has filled up; I start dreaming that I need to go to the bathroom and either I can't find a bathroom at all, or I'm in a big long line in front of a one-seat ladies' room, or I'm in a very large ladies' room and I can't find a decent toilet to go on. Either the stall has no door, or no toilet at all :o or it's too disgusting. :evil: Sometimes I dream I'm on the toilet and I try to go and I can't, or else I've just gone and I have to go again. Eventually, I wake up and realized I really DO have to go. Honestly, it's a wonder I don't wet the bed! :worry: Anyone else have dreams like this?
Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life.
Lady Daffodil
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer

Re: Bathroom Dreams!

Postby OneTwoThreeFour » Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:24 am

I have those exact dreams. I think its your mind's way of keeping you from wetting the bed. If you did find a good toilet you might use it for real.
OneTwoThreeFour
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Bathroom Dreams!

Postby Lady Daffodil » Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:43 am

You want to hear something hilarious? In some of the dreams I have to go to the bathroom, and I sit in a chair and pee, and then I say, "Oh my goodness, I shouldn't have done that! :lol: BUT, I don't wet the bed (thank heaven for small favors!) ;)
Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life.
Lady Daffodil
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer

Return to General Dream Discussion