Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Beat up faces?

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Beat up faces?

Postby dreamer5142 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:59 pm

Hey everyone! I am new to the forms and dream interpretations, and I was hoping you could help with this one.

So basically, in my dream, me and a tv show character that I admire a lot were walking towards each other in a gymnasium. I for some reason knew it was a school dance, but all of the lights were on and it was just us two in the room. As we got close to each other, I realized that we both had extremely beat up faces and we both were pretty messed up. Neither of us cared though, and we were still just as happy to be with each other. We still cared about one another the same amount despite how our faces looked. He expressed his love for me right there and it was really sweet.

Any ideas? I just don't know what to think about the whole beat up faces thing. Thanks!
dreamer5142
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Beat up faces?

Postby Varzandeh » Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:39 am

The meanings are the same for he and she:

If one dreamt his face was more beautiful than real life means he will receive some dignity.
If dreamt his face was ugly means he will be contempt and won't have any dignity.
If one dreamt his face was red and clean means he will be famous or he will get angry.
If dreamt his face was white means he is pious .Emran family /107.
If dreamt his face was yellow means he will get ill.
If dreamt his face was black means he will have some infamy among people.
If dreamt his face was black but he had put on a white cloth means he will have a baby
girl.The Bee/58.
If dreamt his face was black and dusty means there is a death danger for him.
If dreamt his face was bloody or had pus there or was wounded means he will have a money
loss.
If dreamt his face was turned to back means people will turn their back to him and will
disturb him.
If dreamt his face was inclined means his belief will spoil.
If dreamt his face was hairy means he will have debts.
Some interpreters say :
If dreamt his face was beautiful in the mirror or in the water means his situation will be
better, if it was ugly means his situation will get worse.
If dreamt his face was red means he will quarrel with someone and will be mad with him.
If dreamt his face was clean and bright means he will have a chance for praying and
goodness.
If dreamt his face was black means a sorrow or he will be a pagan . Emran Family/106.
If dreamt his face was broken means he will have a disaster.********************
If dreamt there was a wound on his face means he will be sad for women.
If dreamt he had two faces means he will be hypocrite in a scene of life.
If dreamt his two faces were clean and good means he will moderate between two people.
If dreamt he had two faces and one was laughing the other was crying means he has two g/f.
Face may also mean : 1- dignity 2- contempt 3- discipline in the affairs 4- religion 5- sorrow
and infamy if was black 6- debts 7- chance for praying.

approximate interpretation time table: Dreams at noon or exactly at midnight( In the summer time 13 at noon and 1 midnight else at 12)in the same day if past a few minutes, a few days later. Dreams at 10-11 in the morning in 15-30 days later. Also dreams at 3-4 in the evening in 1-2 months .Dreams in the sunset mostly are not truthful and are messed, they have no interpretations, Dreams at 4-5 in the morning in a few days to 2 months some dreams in the holy books( Josef dream of kneeling the sun and the moon and 11 stars)was interpreted after 20 years and other dreams of the Pharaoh's prisoners interpreted in the same day and after 7 years. Dream of Pharaoh about the 7 thin cows and 7 fat cows interpreted from the next year to 14 years. Also dreams in 6th of the month will interpret after 1-2 days, in 9th at the same day, in 10th after 20 days, in 13th after 9 days in 14th after 26 days and in 15th after 3 days, in 16th after 2 days and in 28th ,29th ,30th in the same day, but these are solar (Persian months and you should refer to a calendar or convert them) . Of course there are different kinds of dreams , like messy dreams which have no interpretations or deja vu dreams, or psychological dreams or dreams which are caused by bad food or drinks.

Dreams are in 6 groups : one group are truthful dreams that are meaningful and predicting with symbolic metaphors based on holy books.
Another one is Deja Vu dreams that are seen as will happen.
Another group are psychological dreams as Mr. Freud and Mr. Jung said.
A group are Messy dreams that are caused by dad food or drinks and have no meaning.
A group are direct and truthful dreams about the deceased people or when saint people speak and say a news about our past or future.
A group are causative dreams that a reason like heat or cold or repeatition is caused the dream.
What I am doing is trying to introduce this kind of symbols and truthful meaningful dreams.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Return to General Dream Discussion