Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Please help me figure this out so the snakes will go away

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Please help me figure this out so the snakes will go away

Postby DonnaC » Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:28 pm

Hello everyone. I am desperately seeking help with this reoccurring dream that seems so real... I wake myself up jerking and shaking and just terrified. I keep dreaming that there are snakes all over me. Intertwined and just covering my body.they are all different kinds of snakes and I pull them off one by one and there is swelling and deform my fingers and hands. I can feel them slithering and I am trying to keep so still as to not get bitten more. I can't understand why or what this means and I try to wake myself and like 3 times I go straight back into the dream...
:crying: I stay just torn up with my nerves all day. Please you all, help me?
I have had this same dream 5 times...
:pacing:
Thank you in advance for any and all help.
God bless
DonnaC
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Please help me figure this out so the snakes will go awa

Postby aussie_musician » Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:01 pm

has something happened to you in life .. for you to be "bound" up snakes ???
WWJD.
Nehemiah 8:10 The Joy Of The Lord.
Ecclesiastes 3: 1-11 The Seasons Of Life.
"I am the way, the truth, and the life" - Jesus.
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Location: Newcastle, New South Wales, The East Coast Of Australia, Southern Hemisphere ..

Postby Varzandeh » Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:31 am

the meanings for he and she are the same:
Snake is interpreted as a hidden enemy apparently friend, if dreamt a snake at home means one of the family members will do something annoying.
If it was in a desert means an stranger enemy.
If dreamt he was fighting with a snake means he will quarrel with a rival or an enemy.
If the snake bit him means that person will overcome him .
If he killed the snake means he will overcome the person.
If dreamt he was eating snake flesh means he will receive some dignity and rank or if
he is suitable perhaps a lordship.
If one dreamt he cut a snake in two parts means he will have the enemy's money.
If one dreamt a dead snake means he will be safe from a calamity.
If dreamt he took a white or gray snake in hand means he will receive some greatness.
If dreamt the snake ran away from him means his enemy is weak.
If dreamt about many black snakes means he has many rivals or enemies.
If dreamt about a green snake means his enemy is pious and honest.
If it was yellow means his enemy is an ill person or a doctor.
If the snake was red means his enemy is sociable.
If dreamt there were snakes around him means his family and relatives are his
enemies.
If dreamt there was coming out a snake from his mouth or nose or ear or his sex organ
or his anus means his child is his enemy.
If he took a snake but it didn't bit and he wasn't hurt means he will have some dignity
and will overcome the enemy and will achieve his wish.
Snake may also mean: 1- hidden enemy 2- life 3- health 4- kingdom 5- lordship 6- a
woman 7- a wish 8- a son 9- a flood.

approximate interpretation time table: Dreams at noon or exactly at midnight( In the summer time 13 at noon and 1 midnight else at 12)in the same day if past a few minutes, a few days later. Dreams at 10-11 in the morning in 15-30 days later. Also dreams at 3-4 in the evening in 1-2 months .Dreams in the sunset mostly are not truthful and are messed, they have no interpretations, Dreams at 4-5 in the morning in a few days to 2 months some dreams in the holy books( Josef dream of kneeling the sun and the moon and 11 stars)was interpreted after 20 years and other dreams of the Pharaoh's prisoners interpreted in the same day and after 7 years. Dream of Pharaoh about the 7 thin cows and 7 fat cows interpreted from the next year to 14 years. Also dreams in 6th of the month will interpret after 1-2 days, in 9th at the same day, in 10th after 20 days, in 13th after 9 days in 14th after 26 days and in 15th after 3 days, in 16th after 2 days and in 28th ,29th ,30th in the same day, but these are solar (Persian months and you should refer to a calendar or convert them) . Of course there are different kinds of dreams , like messy dreams which have no interpretations or deja vu dreams, or psychological dreams or dreams which are caused by bad food or drinks.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Postby Nashelle » Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:04 am

Snake dreams are horrible, I used to have them. Snakes are a phallic symbol. Do you have some sort of issue with male figures in your life that is 'getting on top of you'? Recurring dreams usually point out problems in our waking life. Discover and correct the problem and the dreams should go away. Good luck.
Nashelle
Dream Child
Dream Child

Postby Lady Daffodil » Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:11 am

Oh, what an awful dream! :shock: I really feel for you; I'd be afraid to go to sleep at night. I occasionally dream about bees and/or wasps, that I'm walking around somewhere and there are bees and/or wasps flying around me and I'm trying to keep from being stung. I wake up feeling all creepy-crawly. So I can imagine how you must feel with the snake dream. The only advice I can give you is say a prayer when you go to bed that God will protect you from this dream.
Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life.
Lady Daffodil
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer

Postby operatormike » Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:57 am

Dear Donna,

Nashelle is correct. Firstly on the point of recurring dreams. They happen to help you understand that you have an issue that you must deal with. Once you do, the dreams will go away. The issue is usually something repressed or blocked out of your conscious waking mind. The dream is there to help you figure out what it is.

When a woman dreams of snakes, it is about male sexuality. Your dream seems to be about some fear and anxiety you have in that regard. Many different snakes could mean that you fear that more than one male would want to mate with you. It seems like you feel that this male, or these males will be overly aggressive (or perhaps they have been so). It could be about your feelings about your own sexuality and fears and anxieties of how that could play out.

Fingers and hands are how we physically relate to one another. Yours being deformed seem to mean that you feel you cannot have a healthy relationship with a male in this way.

The answer is within you. I hope that you can figure out what is causing this and deal with it.

Peace,
Operator Mike
Who looks outside, dreams;
Dream, dream away
Magic in the air
Was magic in the air?
I believe, yes I believe
More I cannot say
What more can I say?---John Lennon
who looks insided, awakens! ---Carl Jung
operatormike
Gate Keeper
Gate Keeper

Postby operatormike » Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:16 am

Dear Donna,

Over the weekend, I was considering what I had said. It occurred to me that multiple snakes might not refer to multiple males, but possibly just that you feel overwhelmed by male sexuality in some way. This might be one male. It might be just a fear of yours. But it is very likely caused by someone or something in you life.

Just wanted to add that. I hope that we have helped.

Peace,
Operator Mike
Dream, dream away
Magic in the air
Was magic in the air?
I believe, yes I believe
More I cannot say
operatormike
Gate Keeper
Gate Keeper

Postby DonnaC » Thu May 18, 2017 2:22 pm

Thank you so much operater mike. Thank you all,... I am in a relationship right now that I feel I have to endure just to be able to live, (I list my husband of 25 years suddenly and have been trying to learn to live without him) (we were soul mates and my heart is so hollow still) and what you said really makes me understand the recurring dream... The dreams started shortly after I got in this predicament... I want to again thank you, with everything in me.... The dream is so terrifying... It makes sense to me now. Again, thank you.
I guess, for now, I will just have to pray harder and hope that there are better days to come.. God bless
DonnaC
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby operatormike » Tue May 23, 2017 1:37 pm

Dear Donna,

Glad to help. So sorry that you had to leave your husband of 25 years. Maybe it's just me, but
DonnaC wrote:a relationship right now that I feel I have to endure just to be able to live
does not sound healthy to me. I am sure that you want to be happy. You need to find the happiness within yourself without relying on others. Please choose your relationships wisely. Now especially, you need someone to truly love and respect you. If you do not have this, you might be better off alone.

God Bless you, too.

Peace,
OM
Dream, dream away
Magic in the air
Was magic in the air?
I believe, yes I believe
More I cannot say
operatormike