Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

fish dreams

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

fish dreams

Postby charity1976 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:47 am

hello my name is charity and this is the first time i have posted here so i hope i am doing it right :) at least once a month (sometimes more) i have these dreams where i have multiple fish tanks im not talking two or three i mean 10 plus. most have fish in them a couple do not. there is definatly room to put consolodate but for some reason i dont.....the story line varies about every time i dream it but the tanks and the fish stay the same....i guess what im asking is does this mean anything?
charity1976
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: fish dreams

Postby aussie_musician » Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:33 pm

hello Charity ..

er .. do you have any fish in your house or in the backyard ..

and that would lead to asking .. do you like fish ???
WWJD.
Nehemiah 8:10 The Joy Of The Lord.
Ecclesiastes 3: 1-11 The Seasons Of Life.
my soul, shall her vigour renew
aussie_musician
Been There! Dreamt That!
Been There! Dreamt That!

Location: Newcastle, New South Wales, The East Coast Of Australia, Southern Hemisphere ..

Re: fish dreams

Postby Varzandeh » Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:33 am

Tanks are rooms or places and fish are girls living there.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Return to General Dream Discussion