Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

2 Dreams, 1 Which Was Very Unusual

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

2 Dreams, 1 Which Was Very Unusual

Postby raymond1234 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:28 am

18 April 2017 Tuesday

I took two melatonin to get to sleep last night and
my mind was busy. I don’t know if it was the
melatonin but I had some unusual dreams.

The first one I vaguely remember. But, I was in the
back yard of someone’s house at night. I was at the
edge of the yard next to some woods and suddenly
some teen-age girls left the house and ran into the
yard. I was not supposed to be there and I became
insecure about being seen. There was a white
building in the back yard and I decided to stand
behind it and hide while they entered the yard. A
few of them saw me and I apologized and explained
why I was there. I don’t remember the excuse now.
Then, I entered the woods behind their house which
had several paths illuminated by the Moon light.
That is all I recall about that dream.
-----------

Then, I had the REALLY weird one. It was night
time, I was with another woman (my wife?) and we
went to visit our neighbor who was not doing very
well, or at least that is what we thought. We were
just checking on him. We walked next door and
knocked on the door. The house was dark and the
door was partially open. We opened the door and saw
a dark house. While we were standing in the doorway
the neighbor arrived and said he had been shopping
for a while and was returning. We told him we came
by to check on him.

He invited us in for ice coffee. That is something
people don’t normally drink including myself. We sat
at a dinner table and he began to speak to us. He
was very gaunt looking with a sharp angular face, in
his seventies and had streaks of white with his
black hair. He seemed very anxious and agitated
while he spoke. My dream wife? and I sat patiently
while he spoke. Suddenly, he pointed to some
doorways behind us and said….do you see that archway
behind you? A man was hanged there! And the arch
behind there? Two men were hanged there! And on
that archway three! And four there, four there and
five here!

I turned my head around as he spoke these words and
I could see several doorways behind me that were
rounded/arched, like the ones that were common a
hundred years ago. The halls and rooms they lead to
were dark and only illuminated by the light from the
kitchen. I tried to visualize how someone would be
hanged from those doorways because they were the
standard height, only about 6.5-7 feet high. I also
wondered why they would be hung from so many
doorways and why it happened. But, I was not going
to argue or ask questions. It didn’t seem like the
smart thing to do. The room was filled with energy
and it was not the good kind.

Then, I found myself back at home next door with my
dream wife, finishing up the coffee we had been
served earlier. I decided to return the coffee cups
we had been drinking and I walked next door to
return them. I was uneasy walking over there. I
arrived at the house and it was pitch dark once
again. I knocked on the door and then I woke up.

Definitely a strange dream.
raymond1234
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Re: 2 Dreams, 1 Which Was Very Unusual

Postby raymond1234 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:29 am

Dream 1 :

I wonder if the WHITE building means anything, white
usually means innocence or something Heavenly.

The moon light could be a new beginning or knowledge
because the moonlight was lighting my way or it
could represent Heaven or Love, because those are
common attributes assigned to the Moon. The Moon is
also feminine and there were several girls
involved.

The path in the woods could be choices I have to
make and that whatever I choose, I will have a safe
path because the journey will be lit. I won't be
traveling in the dark.

I just can't piece it together, like usual.

----------

The second dream is about as creepy as any dream I
have had recently.

I don't drink ice coffee but the whole situation was
'cold' and the man's demeanor was cold.....he was
not warm and friendly.

I don't know why those people were hanged and I
don't know why so many doorways were used.

I don't know if the numbers he recalled mean
anything.

I don't know why I left his house with his coffee
cups because no one does that in real life.

I am not married in real life but the woman in the
dream may have been my wife.....my dream wife.

If I found myself in that situation in real life, I
would not sit there and drink coffee with some
creepy, crazy guy.

It was an unusual dream for me.
--------------

The only think that ties the two dreams together is
the fact that they both took place at night and with
limited visibility.

I don't know if that means anything.

Thanks
raymond1234
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Gus Who » Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:35 pm

Dream 1 - sounds kind of like your a peeping tom :infinity: (maybe the little girls R symbols of the 2 pills) as moonlight is a echo of truth... as the light leads to .... :creeping: WAT

Dream 2 - countdown ... 5 ... 4 ... 3 ... 2 ... 1 ... HANGMAN (as a word game) ... as tea time goes!

(You could use caddyshake - golf terms ... as tee and archway are being used .... like in the movie 'behind enemy lines' as checking in on the old man is concerned)
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby raymond1234 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:42 pm

Gus Who wrote:Dream 1 - sounds kind of like your a peeping tom :infinity: (maybe the little girls R symbols of the 2 pills) as moonlight is a echo of truth... as the light leads to .... :creeping: WAT

Dream 2 - countdown ... 5 ... 4 ... 3 ... 2 ... 1 ... HANGMAN (as a word game) ... as tea time goes!

(You could use caddyshake - golf terms ... as tee and archway are being used .... like in the movie 'behind enemy lines' as checking in on the old man is concerned)

I'm not a peeping Tom, but I think the two are related.

I think that have to do with finding something .....a new beginning or knowledge. The men that hanged could be parts of me that have died or old experiences.

Just an idea.
raymond1234
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Gus Who » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:52 pm

Why not think that your dream wife was your guide ... and she wanted you to check in with the old man...
As in hangmen (those are souls that found there time was up!)
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Re: DREAM 2: The Old Man And The

Postby Superman1 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:33 pm

DREAM 2

SET UP
In darkness, did you want privacy in the outer world? Maybe you are not seen or don't want to be seen?
Maybe you hid behind what positive thing you want to build in yourself.
Then in the obscurity of the woods is the light from above or beyond which is reflective, lighting several paths you can go I guess.

WEIRD
That teenage girl has now grown to become like your wife.
Is she the 5 year old of your previous dream? If so, she has either grown quickly, or you looked ahead.
The neighbor not doing well might mean relations in some way has a problem, so you thought. It needed checking. Now that fits with the first bit. You shouldn't be there, didn't want to be seen in some way or maybe more importantly were apologetic, maybe for what was wrong in that.
So the neighbor is dark, though the door is a bit open while before it may not have seemed so, in need because he went shopping.
You checked this.

ARCHES
Coffee is notorious for being shared, like the dinner table, but here was cold. Iced coffee is a nice drink but usually for summer.
The other is gaunt, maybe a bit harsh with sharp angles, but if you were looking ahead a couple of decades, his hair was totally dark, with only streaks of the light. Maybe seven means something, such as apparently the spiritual.
Anxious and agitated while speaking might refer to the communication or relations area. What you feel that about must be the issue. Maybe patience was needed for this then.
Notice the archway he sharply pointed to behind is opposite to his angled face. Nicely rounded, and strongly supported, that way is.
These doorways must refer to the neighbor's door only partially open before.
Arches are wide open though. And the hanged man could look like opportunity in this area of talking, the rope strangling the throat.
The further back into the past you looked, one more man was hanged. Was this you looking ahead looking back, to what starts as one multiplies?
The increase ended in 5. That might co-relate to your other dream, one half of the two sides.

DARKROOMS
This turned you around, to the type of doorways common in the past.
The rooms they now lead to were dark, illuminated only by the common eating area, perhaps explaining the woods and the light of possible choices ahead.
It could have been hard to visualize how these 'deaths' could happen in standard opportunity. No more than seven feet high, as if that number again.
You were left wondering why and why so many. But you could not argue with it, to be smart.
Yes this was a darkness wanting light.
Then you went back home to yourself, with your better half, finishing this.
Looks like you had to return this uneasy emptiness to the other, in pitch blackness.

_____
NOTES
'The situation was cold.....he was not warm and friendly' can mean how it seems.
'The men that hanged could be parts of me that have died or old experiences.' Or maybe possible missed opportunities ahead.
Superman1
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby raymond1234 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:48 pm

Superman1 wrote:
DREAM 2

SET UP
In darkness, did you want privacy in the outer world? Maybe you are not seen or don't want to be seen?
Maybe you hid behind what positive thing you want to build in yourself.
Then in the obscurity of the woods is the light from above or beyond which is reflective, lighting several paths you can go I guess.

Most people would consider me introverted. I just consider myself 'guarded'. I am quite sociable but at home I like to relax. It's my safe zone.
I spent many years as an instructor and as a Recruiter while I was in the Army. You get weary always being 'on' and being 'inspected' .
I like relaxing. I have also become more cynical(with the govt.) as I have gotten older.

WEIRD
That teenage girl has now grown to become like your wife.
Is she the 5 year old of your previous dream? If so, she has either grown quickly, or you looked ahead.
The neighbor not doing well might mean relations in some way has a problem, so you thought. It needed checking. Now that fits with the first bit. You shouldn't be there, didn't want to be seen in some way or maybe more importantly were apologetic, maybe for what was wrong in that.
So the neighbor is dark, though the door is a bit open while before it may not have seemed so, in need because he went shopping.
You checked this.

I hope the 5 year old was not my wife unless it represents child like qualities.....I am not a big fan of child brides........:)

ARCHES
Coffee is notorious for being shared, like the dinner table, but here was cold. Iced coffee is a nice drink but usually for summer.
The other is gaunt, maybe a bit harsh with sharp angles, but if you were looking ahead a couple of decades, his hair was totally dark, with only streaks of the light. Maybe seven means something, such as apparently the spiritual.
Anxious and agitated while speaking might refer to the communication or relations area. What you feel that about must be the issue. Maybe patience was needed for this then.
Notice the archway he sharply pointed to behind is opposite to his angled face. Nicely rounded, and strongly supported, that way is.
These doorways must refer to the neighbor's door only partially open before.
Arches are wide open though. And the hanged man could look like opportunity in this area of talking, the rope strangling the throat.
The further back into the past you looked, one more man was hanged. Was this you looking ahead looking back, to what starts as one multiplies?
The increase ended in 5. That might co-relate to your other dream, one half of the two sides.

I just thought about the ice coffee and sharing. Maybe the ice represented the man's personality or the situation.
I could have been looking ahead but my hair line is already receding.......and his was full. And mine is / was brown. But the situation and the mood was dark so it's not unreasonable that his hair was dark too and the coffee was ice.
I don't recall thinking about the increase ending in 5 and the children being around 5.
I wonder if the men that were hung were old experiences of mine that need to be 'put to rest'.

DARKROOMS
This turned you around, to the type of doorways common in the past.
The rooms they now lead to were dark, illuminated only by the common eating area, perhaps explaining the woods and the light of possible choices ahead.
It could have been hard to visualize how these 'deaths' could happen in standard opportunity. No more than seven feet high, as if that number again.
You were left wondering why and why so many. But you could not argue with it, to be smart.
Yes this was a darkness wanting light.
Then you went back home to yourself, with your better half, finishing this.
Looks like you had to return this uneasy emptiness to the other, in pitch blackness.

The doorways were 7 feet high which is a standard height for doorways, but 7 is also a spiritual number.
Maybe the darkness wanting light was me wanting a new partner........the wife?...or socialization..coffee.
Maybe I am searching for something and it is already 'there', I just need to cut on the lights.
_____

NOTES
'The situation was cold.....he was not warm and friendly' can mean how it seems.
'The men that hanged could be parts of me that have died or old experiences.' Or maybe possible missed opportunities ahead.

Thanks........some more things to think about........why do dreams have to be so much trouble.......we should be able to travel to the Hall of Records / Akashic Records at night and get straight to the point.......
raymond1234
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Batman » Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:21 am

raymond1234 wrote:Thanks........some more things to think about........why do dreams have to be so much trouble.......we should be able to travel to the Hall of Records / Akashic Records at night and get straight to the point.......

... I call it the 'Library' ... as part of the Hall of Justice ...(playing Ball League or B-League)
:geek: ... or Gus WAT ... A room!

:whistling: ...AND THE RECORDS ARE SEALED... as part of the cov ... (Dark side of the Moon stuff)

:whistling: ... and some souls can do... :neer:
... as you have to understand the code... (And rules ... of thumb)
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Re: Akashic Records Location

Postby Superman1 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:34 pm

Have you tried the local library for the Hall of Records / Akashic Records?
I was hoping the Justice League would reveal that hidden section again. :icecream: Isn't that on the net yet? The light net?

Yes, after I wondered about the wife idea. Maybe the main bit of a dream can be literal. As well as women being usually better with emotion and talking and relationships, warmth, love, so could generally refer to that, which you might want to join more with. Who doesn't?
The old one having a full head of hair might point to wanting full thought on the matter.
Perhaps an end to what was in the way of this then, or wanting to express yourself more freely in this way, even as you looked ahead and behind.
Superman1
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to General Dream Discussion