Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Odd Dream About 2 Children Who Said 'I Don't Know Yet'

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Odd Dream About 2 Children Who Said 'I Don't Know Yet'

Postby raymond1234 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:24 am

16 April 2017 Sunday

I dreamed that I was speaking to a boy around 5 and
then a girl of the same age appeared. They were the
same height and may have been brother and sister. I
was in a room with a window to my left but that is
basically all I recall. The whole dream scene…..was
one color. The room and the kids were a light green
or an off-white color.

I was speaking to the kids and we exchanged a few
words that I don’t recall. Suddenly, the girl
looked towards the boy and she said, ‘he doesn’t
know yet or he doesn’t believe yet’. Both possessed
a slight grin, then they started glowing slightly
and slowly faded away. Just prior to fading away I
recall that they looked like they were melting. The
same way you would see a wax figure melt in a wax
museum (Vincent Price – The House of Wax). As they
faded away they stood side by side, smiling and
their faces became distorted from ‘melting’.

Suddenly I knew that I had experienced this dream
before, but this was the first time I was able to
recall as much as I did about the events.
It was not an unpleasant dream, but very odd.
raymond1234
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Re: Odd Dream About 2 Children Who Said 'I Don't Know Yet'

Postby raymond1234 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:26 am

The fact that the room and the children were the
same color was unusual but I don't know if that
means anything.

Green is the color of communication or at least as
it is represented by chakras.

I wonder if the window means anything or if it was
there for the realism.

When they said 'he doesn't know yet'.......

I wonder if they were talking about my desire to
reach my Guides during meditation. I spoke to a
psychic about a month ago and she told me that I
was able to reach my Guides it is just that I don't
believe I can do it and I was uptight. She said I
need to relax and let my Mind wander.

But... I have heard that before and I still can't
reach my Guides.

But this is the first time I have seen children in
my dreams.....at least represented this way.

I wonder who they were, where they came from and
what their message was.

Just a few ideas......
raymond1234
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby raymond1234 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:31 am

Maybe the boy was me and it represents growth or my
level of attunement with my Guides.

And the light green could be the symbol for
communication, and the 'lightness' of the green
could represent my level of growth. Perhaps dark
green or purple would suggest full communication
with the spirit world.

I now psychics are surrounded by purple auras, but I
wonder how deep their green chakras are?
raymond1234
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby raymond1234 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:33 am

I wonder if the woman in my dreams was a Guardian
Angel.

She could have been protecting me from him in my
dreams. Everyone knows we have angels that protect
us from danger in real life, I wonder if we have
angels that protect us from dark energies in our
dream state? I've never thought of that before.
raymond1234
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Gus Who » Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:44 am

:D ... your starting too... sound like a little kid...

1st .. (thought) WAT day is it... as to green forward / C out the window

:lep: if kids have slight grins ... tends to mean (WAT)

... Fading away here... / melting like wax ... :whistling: (Might go to getting WARM)
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Re: DREAM 1: 2 Children Who Said 'I Don't Know Yet'

Postby Superman1 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:23 pm

I think you got it, Raymond, because that fits, and was on your mind.

DREAM 1

TWO HALVES
Whenever I see 5, I think 5 might mean half of 10 - that's all I got.
And lo and behold a girl appears, who might mean your other half, inside. Bro and sis, of the same parent, or you.
Left view may mean unknown, or not real yet. So that can mean the girl, feminine maybe meaning the inner you, and the boy is making this new thing real.
Maybe you want to make one the same as the other, or unify a new you with her. Making 10, the first double figure, that the two halves add up to, for two sides of yourself as one.
Two-in-one, or unified.
Unless she means emotion or relationships, and you with others.
Does all that seem complicated? Yes it does. :drool:

GREENERY
Green might mean alive, growth, or maybe depending on the dreamer the heart as that's the heart chakra. The centre color. :yo: Actually blue is the throat one. 8-)
You knew that though, I think. But maybe it's telling that you said communication. :chatter:
But off-white sounds like your alternative view of this same thing, and maybe focusing on one color means you need or want to focus on what that means, to make the positive which was off. :lovestruck:

BELIEF
Speaking to the kids and you exchanged a few words that you don’t recall might mean a desire for connection with this new union, and maybe in another way.
Then the girl looked to the boy, who can mean putting into action what the girl means, and said, ‘He doesn’t know yet or he doesn’t believe yet.’
But they grin as if knowingly, glowing in light but fade away as if you don't get it.
Maybe melting means losing form, going back to what it once was before being formed, or an anger. But what Gus said may be it - needed warmth (which fits your next dream) or fire maybe. Maybe this fits with the 5 idea too, because that is the start of school, so perhaps at the start of a new learning, with others.

KNOWING
So can it be an undoing, an unrealization, becoming not real like those wax figures burnt down in the fire, in House of Wax (best seen in 3D, the first one in color I think, which might even be symbolic here. It was also the first 3-D film with stereophonic sound).
I don't know, but the smiling while melting in distortion might show that underlying will or knowing that can't disappear.
Or was it the smile of knowing you have experienced this before? Maybe this time it became clearer, more real.

_____
NOTES
"But this is the first time I have seen children in my dreams.....at least represented this way," may be more than just the new meditation connection, and seem an opposite to the old guy in your next dream. Maybe a renewal, with the heart area needing attention.
Superman1
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Re: DREAM 1: 2 Children Who Said 'I Don't Know Yet'

Postby raymond1234 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:17 pm

Superman1 wrote:I think you got it, Raymond, because that fits, and was on your mind.

DREAM 1

TWO HALVES
Whenever I see 5, I think 5 might mean half of 10 - that's all I got.
And lo and behold a girl appears, who might mean your other half, inside. Bro and sis, of the same parent, or you.
Left view may mean unknown, or not real yet. So that can mean the girl, feminine maybe meaning the inner you, and the boy is making this new thing real.
Maybe you want to make one the same as the other, or unify a new you with her. Making 10, the first double figure, that the two halves add up to, for two sides of yourself as one.
Two-in-one, or unified.
Unless she means emotion or relationships, and you with others.
Does all that seem complicated? Yes it does. :drool:

GREENERY
Green might mean alive, growth, or maybe depending on the dreamer the heart as that's the heart chakra. The centre color. :yo: Actually blue is the throat one. 8-)
You knew that though, I think. But maybe it's telling that you said communication. :chatter:
But off-white sounds like your alternative view of this same thing, and maybe focusing on one color means you need or want to focus on what that means, to make the positive which was off.

Yes, green in love. blue is communication. I should have known better........red, orange, yellow, green blue, indigo and violet.

Instead of the message being psychically aware, maybe the message was oriented towards love......I don't know yet.... maybe someone has a greater interest in me than I am aware..

BELIEF
Speaking to the kids and you exchanged a few words that you don’t recall might mean a desire for connection with this new union, and maybe in another way.
Then the girl looked to the boy, who can mean putting into action what the girl means, and said, ‘He doesn’t know yet or he doesn’t believe yet.’
But they grin as if knowingly, glowing in light but fade away as if you don't get it.
Maybe melting means losing form, going back to what it once was before being formed, or an anger. But what Gus said may be it - needed warmth (which fits your next dream) or fire maybe. Maybe this fits with the 5 idea too, because that is the start of school, so perhaps at the start of a new learning, with others.

Maybe the melting children could have been the children losing form......before they returned to the astral world.
Or, it could have been a new beginning because you have to start over when something melts.
Or.....it could just represent confusion and obscurity because that is how the dream was perceived.

KNOWING
So can it be an undoing, an unrealization, becoming not real like those wax figures burnt down in the fire, in House of Wax (best seen in 3D, the first one in color I think, which might even be symbolic here. It was also the first 3-D film with stereophonic sound).
I don't know, but the smiling while melting in distortion might show that underlying will or knowing that can't disappear.
Or was it the smile of knowing you have experienced this before? Maybe this time it became clearer, more real.

I am not sure, but I like the old Vincent Price movies. They are amateurish by today's standards and they may have been when they were released. But they are amusing.

_____
NOTES
"But this is the first time I have seen children in my dreams.....at least represented this way," may be more than just the new meditation connection, and seem an opposite to the old guy in your next dream. Maybe a renewal, with the heart area needing attention.

Thanks for all your ideas.......it gave me something else to think about.
raymond1234
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Return to General Dream Discussion